Aimless' Shooting Gallery II [F seeking M; dark themes] (Updated 30/03/19)

Started by Aimless93, March 30, 2019, 10:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless93

Aimless' Requests

Hi there. I'm Aimless, and this is my request thread. I'm currently looking for detail-orientated partners who can post at twice or thrice a week. I prefer to write via the forums, but will consider doing so via PM. You can check out my O/Os (now streamlined for easy reading!) to learn a little more about me.

Note: I have plenty of ideas in the pipeline, so be sure to check back to see what's new!

Open Stories

• Mr. Self Destruct (F x M, dub-con, psychological manipulation, physical & verbal abuse)
  • The Assignment (F x M, free use, implied D/s, non-con/survival)
Taken Stories

• Becoming Daddy's Girl (F x M, age gap, discipline, spanking, verbal degradation)

Mr Self Destruct
[F x M] [BDSM] [Dub-con] [Psychological manipulation] [Physical & verbal abuse]

Synopsis
It's spring break, and Abigail Rochford is all set for a sexy weekend getaway with her new boyfriend. Travelling to his parents' heated and fully-furnished holiday cabin, the pair are determined to further their recent forays into D/s. Unbeknownst to Abi, however, her new boyfriend draws a thin line between domination and abuse, and has a dark side she could scarcely have imagined. Once he has her tied up, the demons come out: carnivorous, controlling paranoia and sadistic tendencies taking centre stage.

Inspiration
Gerald's Game by Stephen King, and Mr. Self Destruct by Nine Inch Nails.

Notes
I'm looking for a slow burn here—a gradual devolution from eroticism to depravity. The psychological manipulation can begin earlier, however—perhaps a subtle comment on the drive out to the cabin, or a throwaway remark while she's fellating him. Once inside the cabin, I'd like to see the tension slowly increase, raising Abi's fear along with it, and eventually breaking her physically and emotionally. Other possible themes include metal music and/or light drug use.

Abigail Rochford
20 years old
College student
Part-time barista
Submissive

The Assignment
[F x M] [Free use] [Implied D/s] [Non-con] [(possible) Survival]

Synopsis
When Tracy Johnson's master and boyfriend has to spent two weeks abroad for work, he concocts an assignment to keep her urges satisfied—and to simultaneously reinforce her commitment to him. He sets up a Tinder profile for her, and sets her the following weeklong task: seven days, seven men, seven blowjobs. What could be more simple? He reserves the right to veto any would-be lucky partners, just as he reserves the right to enforce any decision on her part. Unfortunately for Tracy, it's all too easy for one to hide their true nature on a simple profile, and she soon finds herself in over her head with a truly threatening individual.

Inspiration
Another Reddit post that I can no longer find. It was basically the same as this sans all of the scary psycho stuff.

Notes
v/v the "scary psycho stuff": I came up with the smutty part of this first, and then needed to tack something on to make it more interesting. What exactly that something is is something that you can decide. I figured that the guy might a) want more than head, and be willing to use force to get it, or b) be a murderer, leaving Tracy to fight for her life after realising that the dude's belt is made of nipples, or whatever.

Alternative idea
I would actually be willing to play this out in 1st person via PM. If you want to play as my boyfriend/master, you can reap the benefits as long as you're willing to find other guys on the site who would also be interested in a private, 1st person PM session. Just make sure you don't pick any murderers or nipple-belt-wearers, please.

Tracy Carlson
25 years old
Art graduate
Tattoo artist
Submissive

Becoming Daddy's Girl
TAKEN

[F x M] [Age gap] [Discipline] [Spanking] [Verbal degradation]

Synopsis
Following her parents' bitter divorce, Fiona Bradshaw has been sent to live with her uncle. At first it was relieving to be out of the madhouse she had once called home, but living with her uncle soon reveals itself to be just as problematic. After a brief settling-in period, her overly traditional uncle begins to show signs of umbrage regarding the unladylike way Fiona dresses, and downright scorn for the kind of music she enjoys. He reminds her that, even at eighteen, she is not too old to be spanked, and one day makes good on his promise. Though shocked at his actions, Fiona is even more shocked to find that she enjoys the scolding, and when her uncle reminds her that "I'm your Daddy now," she begins to tumble down the rabbit hole of perversion.

Inspiration
Of all things, a Reddit post, although I can't find said post so it could equally have been a dream. Also, to some extent, Tim Roth's The War Zone.

Notes
I'd like there to be a significant age gap between the two characters, and I'd also like plenty of build up. We can build the tension as Fiona finds herself increasingly enjoying the spankings, and only when the uncle picks up on this might he begin to push it further. I'd also like to maintain an element of shame throughout—I mean... where's the fun in taboo if you completely normalise it?! We should work towards a relationship that at least flirts with abusive D/s.

Fiona Bradshaw
18 years old
High school senior
Singer
Submissive