News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Teen Titans?

Started by Wolfy, January 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Quote from: Xiphon III on January 13, 2011, 06:48:13 PM
Sounds good to me. I like the "Just in case" policy. Also, do you mind if I'm already kind of established on the team. I would REALLY like my character to be a part, seeing as how I doubt new blood would be logically trusted with the  comps. After all, the main role I'm trying to play would be "mission control." Think Otacon from Metal Gear series.

You're character is second to mine in experience level. :P

Xiphon III

Alright, sounds good to me. I'll make my few changes, and put up the finalized version here...

Mhina

looks like things are getting moving. Are we in need of more villains or are we good?

Wolfy

Mhina

Excellent, looking forward to it then. I like your character too.

Wolfy

Soooooo..what should the name be? Hmm....

Xenolord

The only thing I could come up with was either "The Chibi Super Friends", or "TITANS! IN! SPACE!", so I'm no good.

*Realization*

Oh! Hey! Hows'about "Teen Titans: Sector E". E as in Elliquiy. Lame, I know, but that's all I got.

Mhina

Well those seem fine to me. I'm rubbish at coming up with names for things.

Wolfy

Mhina

Curious about one thing, are we meeting for the first time or not? How are we getting onto the station or should I just assume we've just arrived?

Wolfy

We are just meeting for the first time (Except Hitomi and Honip), and you are coming by Teleporter. :P

HollowX

Ummm, should I make my own entrance or wait for your little meeting to finish?

Mhina

So I guess I could have read the opening post and then asked any questions I had, but I stand by my decision.

Wolfy

You're a villain, aren't you, Hollow? We won't need Villains for a little bit. :D

HollowX

Ahhhh, sad :'(

Oh well lol, should be interesting once I do get in  :D

Mhina

Maybe the villains could have a thread so they have something to do and don't get bored. Might be hard to coordinate when stuff happens though, but be nice if people didn't just have to wait, especially as things can take awhile.

HollowX

I actually do like that idea, that way we don't step on each others toes and such.

Wolfy

That's true..I'm not opposed to one of them setting of some "Legion of Doom"-esque thread if they like. :D Could be the polar opposite of our team.

Plus then we could easily make threads to represents Cities where the Villains attack, and we come down to defend them. :D

HollowX

I like that, I definitely like that  :D

Only concern I have is if we should act out the NPC's as well, since there are a few things we'd do that wouldn't attract your attention (at least not at first)

Wolfy

Feel Free, and like I said in PM's talk to that..person...about your plans and collaborate. *shh, it's a secret!*

Mhina

HollowX

Ok, I got the OOC for villains up, though you should probably do the city after the meeting  :-)

Wolfy

I'll do it after they get settled in and stuff. :P

For now, just be plotting stuff..though I will tell you, I already have something planned myself. ^-^ So..we might see to that first.

HollowX