The Darkness Rift... (STILL OPEN FOR EXTRAS!)

Started by Chreestafer, October 25, 2012, 08:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Avacyn

Wargtass

HOLY SHIT! This has started!?

I am so sorry... T_T
O/O

TheHangedOne

So, what's the status for this? Is the first post up-to-date in regards to who is playing what, and what is still open for play?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

LordLuck

If there are still spots open... count me in!  ;D
Mourning.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Siereis

*Pokes her head inside* So...is this RP idea dead in the water?  If not I'm expressing interest.

Chreestafer

The idea isn't dead however I believe some players are lol... I'm going to reboot the idea though so what ideas did you have?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Siereis

Well are you asking what ideas I had in terms of plot?  Honestly I think your original idea of investigating the 'Dark Planet' and rift was pretty good.  However, since of course there needs to be some sort of sinister force at work we'd either need:

- a person(s) to RP as the 'darkness' and any characters that entails
or
- at least one person playing another role has to dictate what the darkness is actually doing.

Did you have in mind how you were going to run this RP back as it was initially stated?  In any case I loved the idea of having marines or special forces characters team up with war criminals or scoundrel from the Dark Planet to figure out what is going on.  We could all be in tight quarters abort one space craft where personal space is bound to be violated.  Aside from that there is plenty of room for adventure within the plot.

Chreestafer

No no I have the plot idea down :) I was asking your idea for a character
Ons and Offs
F-List

Siereis

Oh! well in that case give me a little while... need to go back and review the stats and other requirements before brainstorming and browsing for images...expect my character sometime late tonight.

Although...do we have any sorta scoundrel type girls yet in the group?

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Kimera

Still open for more I see, I'm thinking of making a character

Lady Avacyn

Siereis

Still planning on doing on as well...just not had the time or inspiration yet to actually do it.