She-Earth (Looking for a someone to play a Female character)

Started by Lezna, November 06, 2013, 08:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

Hey there! thanks in advance for reading

In one of the many alternate universes there is a world in which this world is essentially the exact same as our own the only major difference being that in that world men never existed evolution only managing to produce women. The world followed the same history as our own including wars and the like but obviously they occasionally followed different paths but in general history is identical. This Roleplay is set in a modern city mirroring our own (the actual city doesn’t matter) and more specifically involves your character’s home.

Ok the idea is that my character a guy adventuring around the world accidentally runs into a dimensional portal that leads to the world in which your character lives. From there we would go about exploring the relationship that our characters would experience particularly your character exploring the oddity that is the male form. Alternatively there are a few different ways that we could go about this idea, one possibility is that you would play more than one character though I would understand if that would be too much trouble for you so no need to feel obligated to that idea.

Finally the actual partner I am looking for isn’t all that specific so long as you can play the part of a female that has lived in an all female world without any idea of what a male is you are welcome even if you are guy. So please if you find this idea interesting or if you have any questions feel free to PM and or post here and I will get back to you ASAP.
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Metro Mech

I would like to do this with you just tell me if your interested
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Lezna

I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)