The Pony Palace - Freeform extreme Sandbox, SLGBTQI welcome; Need Female Players

Started by Chrystal, July 08, 2014, 05:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDefiantPirate

Quote from: skyre on July 20, 2014, 06:26:36 PM
*Points out that his remark was also incorrect and was therefore a joke. Sticks his tongue out at lovely Nymph.* :P
Shove it you two the both of you know that the good ol' US of A is the best there is and all of you wish you could be us XD

((LOL))

frost rose

I am always so late to these things. :-( It's, like, a curse or something. Or I'm just lazy and/or busy, but seriously, how long ago was this pointed out to me? Like, a week and a half? Bleh.

I think this is one of the first times I've ever seen a male characters wanted tag stuck on, tho'. It's your fault Chrystal — everyone wants to play with yooooouuuuu.

*scoots off to work on a character sheet*
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Nymphadora

Quote from: frost rose on July 20, 2014, 07:12:39 PM
I am always so late to these things. :-( It's, like, a curse or something. Or I'm just lazy and/or busy, but seriously, how long ago was this pointed out to me? Like, a week and a half? Bleh.

I think this is one of the first times I've ever seen a male characters wanted tag stuck on, tho'. It's your fault Chrystal — everyone wants to play with yooooouuuuu.

*scoots off to work on a character sheet*

Not to late at all! Welcome! In Chrystal's sort of absence you can send it to both Dashenka and myself as her co-GMs.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Strangefate

Say, I voted for this one.  I've just been too busy of late to work on char sheets (they are my nemesis).  I suppose I might try to create male pony character though, if you're not already full up on subs.  Not sure I'm familiar enough with this fetish to be able to do much justice to a rider char.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Hazy Sky

Quote from: TheDefiantPirate on July 20, 2014, 07:02:16 PM
Shove it you two the both of you know that the good ol' US of A is the best there is and all of you wish you could be us XD

((LOL))

Dude you can't even organise two political parties in a Congress. You drive on the wrong side of the road and as a nation you can't even spell Aluminium. Frankly that's a poor show as far as I'm concerned. :P
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Nymphadora

Quote from: TheDefiantPirate on July 20, 2014, 07:02:16 PM

((LOL))

Quote from: skyre on July 21, 2014, 12:48:51 AM
Dude you can't even organise two political parties in a Congress. You drive on the wrong side of the road and as a nation you can't even spell Aluminium. Frankly that's a poor show as far as I'm concerned. :P

Boys! Don't make me turn this thread around! *wags a finger at them both*
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Nymphadora on July 21, 2014, 01:15:51 AM
Boys! Don't make me turn this thread around! *wags a finger at them both*

I'll behave now. I promise.
*Snuggles up to Nymph. *

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

TheDefiantPirate

Quote from: skyre on July 21, 2014, 12:48:51 AM
we are not a country ubsessed with Hot water with fucking leaves in it (Tea) A Sport that copies the name of a much better sport invented here (Football) we have the bastard child of two of your sports and it is 100 times better than yours (Baseball)  You Guys are the ones driving on the wrong side of the road our political system yes is fricked up at the moment i admit You Mispronounce Aluminium and WHO BAILED WHO OUT OF WWI AND WWII HUH We Have the Stronger Military might Nobody has beaten us in a fair fight (Koreans and Vietnamese cheated) and Who has Owned WHO every time our countries in the past have matched up in war thats right THE USA BABY AMERICA FUCK YEA

Nymph...im sorry i just needed to get my points in

Hazy Sky

Seriously?
I was actually joking. Personally I happen to like Americans and America very much. I've been there several times and have nothing but good things to say about it unless I'm joking around. I apologise for teasing you though if it wasn't obvious that I was.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Nymphadora

Alright, this is now getting out of hand and before anyone else says anything to escalate this further, stop now and call it over.

Pirate, skyre has cleared the air, I would appreciate it if you could as well so that we can return this back to game discussions.

Those types of comments are not going to be tolerated.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

TheDefiantPirate

Quote from: skyre on July 21, 2014, 01:53:59 AM
Seriously?
I was actually joking. Personally I happen to like Americans and America very much. I've been there several times and have nothing but good things to say about it unless I'm joking around. I apologise for teasing you though if it wasn't obvious that I was.
I know i was joking to :P

TheDefiantPirate

Quote from: Nymphadora on July 21, 2014, 02:00:52 AM
Alright, this is now getting out of hand and before anyone else says anything to escalate this further, stop now and call it over.

Pirate, skyre has cleared the air, I would appreciate it if you could as well so that we can return this back to game discussions.

Those types of comments are not going to be tolerated.

Like i just told Skyre i was joking around with him i was not trying to be inflamitory

Nymphadora

Quote from: TheDefiantPirate on July 21, 2014, 02:03:58 AM
Like i just told Skyre i was joking around with him i was not trying to be inflamitory

OK Thanks. I appreciate you clearing the air
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Chrystal

Gives nymph a big hug.

Thanks, babe. If anyone wants to continue the debate, please (and that is me being English, it is an order not a request) take it to PMs.

Hi Frosty *hugs*

Hopefully we should have a long lost prodigal friend of mine joining soon.

Oh and just so people know, I may tease Americans, but as I'm married to one, I think I'm entitled to, yes? And that is a rhetorical question.As GM I get the last word!

Heading home later today and will get back at the reins (pun intended) this evening.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

frost rose

Hi Chrystal! *hugs back* I hope your trip has been fun~

And I am totally late — first post page five? Yeesh. Although now it may take me a little longer as I'm now angsting over character building. I haven't played a male character in forever — well, okay, I am in one instance now, but in a way that barely counts — but I also wanna do everything else because ponygirls and dominatrices and and and—

I am bad at decision making.
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

SpiralSpider

Player ID: SpiralSpider
Rider Character

Character Basics
Name: Nicholas Chandler
Orientation: Bisexual (about a 1-2 on the Kinsey scale)
Nationality: New Zealander (I'm from the US, personally)
Job: Doctor, Entrepreneur, he is the son of the CEO of the Chandler Cooperation (they work primarily in investments - often taking over failing companies and rescuing them) On his own he has helped fund one of the largest teaching hospitals in America and has worked as an Anesthesiologist in New Zealand
Net Worth: $3.26 BN USD $3.75 BN NZD

Character Appearance
Height: 6'1
Weight: 170lbs
Hair Colour: ginger (but he often dyes it black)
Eye Colour: blue
Build: lightly defined, 'swimmer's build'.
Distinguishing marks: Although he has no tattoos and is rarely seen wearing jewelry, a closer inspection will show countless smaller scars and evidence of his piercings. He actually has piercings throughout his body, wearing them only in private or at BDSM-themed events.

Character Specifics
Likes: Draft ponies, Dressage, the smell of leather, pain, fine things, beauty, giving gifts, sensory exploration, traveling, finding out what makes his friends (or lovers) happy, reading, exploring nature, horseback riding (and other equestrian persuits) general BDSM play, the willful submission of others, the overbearing dominance of others
Dislikes: Dishonesty, poor hygiene, bratty/defiant subs, rudeness, mixing work and pleasure

Personality: Nick is a kind, soft-spoken man. His father would have greatly preferred that he had a more business-friendly assertiveness, but at least Nick ended up with his disarming charismatic demeanor. At his core, he likes to make others happy but he also is a bit too controlling to live life as a submissive helper. He's neat, organized and usually serious and he doesn't take it well when another person tears apart what he worked hard to build.

Behind his controlled, quiet outer shell is a roiling nervous tension. It's like he is the quintessential chess player, always thinking 10 moves ahead of everyone else because he can't' afford to be put off guard. Like many people in the public eye, he has to keep his taboo choice of private life under serious lock and key. BDSM is his preferred lifestyle, everything else is the lie.

Among the few people he feels he can be himself around, he lets himself loose. His dark sense of humor comes out along with his sense of play and adventure. Then he lets himself enjoy a kind of relaxation that is otherwise foreign to him.

History: Nicholas had a lovely childhood. His parents were successful business professionals but they always made time to be present in his life. Because they were so busy, he was an only child until his teens, when his mother decided to live the life of a housewife until his younger sister became school-aged.

His parents were practical, involved and open-minded. They sent their children to public school and insisted they were treated the same as any other child, even though they made significant donations to the schools after each child moved on to the next institution. Immediately after graduating from high school, he started a job in his father's Chandler cooperation and began to learn the ins and outs of investment. However, after a few years he decided that wasn't what he wanted out of life and he dedicated his time to going through medical school. He shone as a doctor and branched out from there back into the business field, working with Chandler Co. to fund research facilities and other medical groups.

He had been involved with the BDSM 'lifestyle' since he was a sophomore in college. Having a taste of it, put the craving ever-present upon his tongue and he quickly had to learn how to balance his desires with his public appearance. He found out about the island through word of mouth through one of his on again, off again playmates and has only recently came to the Pony Palace to play.

Other Info: Tom Hiddleston is my face claim.

Chrystal

Quote from: frost rose on July 21, 2014, 10:34:55 AM
Hi Chrystal! *hugs back* I hope your trip has been fun~

And I am totally late — first post page five? Yeesh. Although now it may take me a little longer as I'm now angsting over character building. I haven't played a male character in forever — well, okay, I am in one instance now, but in a way that barely counts — but I also wanna do everything else because ponygirls and dominatrices and and and—

I am bad at decision making.

You don't have to play a male character, dear. I just said we need male characters, not that all characters have to be male...

Oh and I'm home... Yes I had a great time. Pics may be going up on the Wiki at some point...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Oh, and I've added that list to one of the opening posts.

Thanks for suggesting it, Miroque, and thanks for making it, Dasha.

Now I just have to keep it up to date. Sigh, the joys of GMing.

Two more approved characters on the way, btw. (goes to update the list)

fezesarecool

Pony Character

Character Basics
Name: Daniel Smith
Orientation: Straight
Virgin: No
Nationality:  British, from England.
Previous Job: Was a student, but decided that studies weren't going well for him, and being a submissive at university was hard. Upon seeing an advert for this palace that his friend had shown him, he joined immediately.

Character Appearance
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140lbs
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: blue
Build: Slim
Distinguishing marks: Colourful sleeve tattoo on his right arm, slightly like Ed Sheerans.

Character Specifics
Likes: Being Submissive, funny people, being centre of attention, Eminem's music, and going to the movies
Dislikes: Being dominant, rudeness, pop punk bands, being ignored and any sort of toilet sex

Personality: Outgoing and fun, and even a little flirty. Is what even always said about Dan, he was always flirting and acting confident with anyone, especially the girls at his college. However, he had always kept it hidden inside that he was actually a real submissive at heart.

Acts more flirty and confident that he actually is, due to liking being centre of attention at all times, even when he is being the pony, he'd loved to be the centre of attention at all times.

History: Having left school a bit of a nerd and a virgin, his main aim the whole of that summer was to get himself looking better and ready for university, during this time he had found all sorts of things on the internet about being a submissive, which he loved to read about and always dreamed her would one day try. During his studies of biolody at universtiy, and finally starting to get laid, he soon realized that there weren't many girls up for playing the more dominant part against a guy, that was until he heard about this Palace from a friend and had been shown an advert showcasing exactly what was happening at this palace, being a pony suited him quite well, he loved to be submissive for a girl, treated more like a pet for any woman that he found attractive.

He decided that halfway through his first year at university, just after he turned 19, he was packing up and leaving. Not telling his parents about any of this as he decided there and then, that he was going to this palace, he didn't know for how long, or if he would actually enjoy it, having never tried this before, but he didn't care.

Pony Specifics
Player Sexual Preferences:  Females, written by females.

Pony Equipment
Head - Ons: All except offs
Head - Offs:  Full Head Mask
Arms - Ons: All ons
Arms - Offs: None
Body - Ons: All ons
Body - Offs: None
Legs - Ons: All except offs
Legs - Offs:  Heel hoof or Stiletto
Activities - On: Open to all
Activities - Off: None

Link to Player Ons/off or Prefs matrix: https://www.f-list.net/c/fezesarecool/

SpiralSpider

Hmm... So I know I can't have a third character yet, but I'm fleshing one out just in case (because I have a reaaally fun idea in mind)

He's a son of a prominent Japanese businessman who will be forced to become a pony. What sort of infractions would earn Rachel submitting him to this kind of punishment? Since he owns a Beverage company, I was thinking they could know each other through that and she could use his conservative family's reputation against him. Not sure to have had him do, though.

Also... what do you think Rachel would name a willful little Japanese pony?  :P

Dashenka

Stick with two for now. Rather you'd play one or two characters very well than three characters a bit sloppy.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

SpiralSpider

Not a worry. I know we can only have two now and I don't make them suffer for any other character.

But since the game hasn't begun I thought it would be harmless to flesh out this third idea I have. He fits an entirely different niche than my other two do.

Aviva

Greeting's all. Crystal pointed me in this direction just a few days ago. I had planned on creating a pony girl but was struck by muse while watching a storm and Violet came to mind. Look forward to getting to know you all.

Player ID: Aviva
Rider Character

Character Basics
Name: Violet Smithson
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Nationality: British
Job: Violet has many talents and holds a variety of jobs that she classifies as hobbies. Violet sings, paints, writes short stories and poetry. She also at times when business is slow works as a psychic over the phone, tarot card reader and even on adult lines.
Net Worth: The current net value stands at just shy of $2.5 million. Violet's family are worth far more but for now she refuses to touch what they have unless she has to though should anything happen to her parents she would become a multi billionaire.

Character Appearance
Height:180 centimeters
Weight: 57kg
Hair Colour:  As Picture.
Eye Colour: As picture.
Build: Violet is tall compared to most females which has given her a rather intimating presence. She carries a tiny amount of extra weight for her height but that does not reveal itself too much as her build is slightly broader than most females also. Broad of shoulders and hips from behind she could be mistaken for a man.
Distinguishing marks: Beyond her unique hair colour Violet has two dolphins circling her belly button and a tattoo of an British butterfly called the large blue upon her tail bone.

Character Specifics
Likes: Music, painting, submissive women or men, intricate rope play , bondage, inflicting pain and playful natures.
Dislikes: Back chatting, ill timed practical jokes, meat, disobedience and disrespect.

Personality:  Violet is a free spirit, one that does not like to be tied down to any one thing or person. She has never been able to understand monogamous relationships. She is rather relaxed by nature in turn though on sight many seem to think of her as eccentric and almost flighty. She knows how to have a laugh and while her ponies are well behaved she is gentle with them and almost loving but the opposite side of her nature reveals itself when they misbehave or people in general. She is not tolerant to bad behavior which triggers a strict almost different personality that can have a quite sadistic streak.

To relax she loves getting lost in music, dancing , painting or even simply finding a beautiful spot that she ventures to alone or with a current favoured pet. Mostly she gets along with people. She is a vegetarian and some perhaps would see her as a tree hugger but she does not try and force her beliefs on others. A reason she fell in love with training pony men and women is because of her distaste against horse racing and what she considers to be barbaric events, where as the ponies at the palace are willing volunteers

History:  Violet had an interesting childhood and life as she grew up. Her family constantly traveled and her parents seemed content to let Violet decide what rules she lived by. They never shied from different beliefs, life styles from Violet especially when she turned twenty one and was introduced to BDSM. Her parents had never abused her or used but were there for her to answer questions and pointed her in the right direction when she wanted to experience elements of life that were frowned upon or others wanted to manipulate her into. She discovered a love for pony play when a partner asked her to use him as one. Unfortunately her desire to push the limits further exceeded his own and they parted ways. It was then that her father applied for a position for Violet as a pony at the Trixie Palace. Informing her she could only excel at being a rider if she experienced being a pony first. For six months she remained at the Palace as a pony girl though she had made it clear to her riders that one day she wanted to be a rider herself rather than a pony girl.

Three months into her training one of her riders decided to over time start to teach her how to care for ponies, what was expected from her and them to make an enjoyable time for them both no matter how fleeting the time could be. After her time there she moved to other clubs to learn, experience and in some cases teach what she had learned. Now though she has an almost over whelming urge to return to where it all began fully for her but this time as a rider.

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas