Role Play wanted - Poly Family

Started by Erus, July 19, 2010, 11:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erus

Poly Family (Bon)

My girl and I are currently "romancing" a couple in real life in the hopes of creating a truly integrated Poly family. I have a genuine desire to create a world for myself where love is not restricted to the monogamous confines commonly imposed in our society. A world where my girl can love or be loved by anyone she wants and not feel guilty. Where I can do the same. Where love is not synonymous with ownership. Where people aren't ruled by insecurities.

I dream about this for my real life, so I thought it might be nice to explore it as fantasy in role-play. My ideal group would be myself plus another man and two (or more women.) I won't role play male on male sexual activity, but I have no problem sceneing with male characters in general and I believe that a man can love another man. In real life I am very fond of the male half of the poly couple we have been trying to bring into our family. I would very much love for him to become intimately involved with my girl.

It would be great if I could find another person to play an equally open minded Hetero male poly and a few persons to play some female poly roles. Two couples initially would be perfect.

Does anyone else share this dream and wish to experiment with such a story?

I am also into BDSM and consider myself a Dom (my girl calls me Daddy) this would likely manifest itself in our story.

Regards,

Erus
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

DoctorGreen

I would, I have always been interested in the poly-amorous relationships. I like the idealism you express about the topic. You should send me a YIM and we can talk details.
Dr. G

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'd definately be interested in joining.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

LimitlessNikkie

sounds cool definitely interested.

Florence

Damn, if you'd asked me this at another time I'd be in. But a recent incident involve my long time partner wanting a poly relationship, then leaving me in favor of the other guy... yeah... not exactly what I'm in the mood for anymore xD

But good luck with this, it sounds like a fun rp idea xD
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

DiverseDesires

I love both your idea and the description of it, and would really enjoy exploring love in this way.  I had a small taste of it when I was younger and I agree it is both wonderful and rare. 

PM me Daddy - if you are interested in this girl possibly going on this journey with you.

Desire
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Elina

This sounds like a lot of fun.  If you still need someone, I'd be in.

kckolbe

Given the number of interested women, perhaps you are interested in a third couple?  If not, no worries.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Erus

Given the number of responses and the fact that I hate to leave people out ... I had a thought ... with just one more girl player we would be able to create two sets of two couples. I am not sure I am up for a three or more couple story thread, (I worry that the intimacy of the story I am hoping to tell would be spoiled ... thoughts on this?) but with two sets of two couples each set could explore an independent thread and it would be fun for those of us in one thread to enjoy reading the other to see how things evolve differently. (It's just an idea... what do you think?)

Regards,

Erus
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

kckolbe

If nothing else you could start with two couples and explore that for a while.  If things go well try integrating a third couple later on.  Given the reason behind this concept I definitely understand not wanting to try too much with it.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Elina

Erus, I had a similar thought of you writing the stories in two different threads with different partners. Another idea I had was writing it as a one-on-one RP with each person playing a couple.

If you want to do it in two threads and don't have enough women, I can volunteer to write the female in both couples.

Acid Lips

Are you still looking for prople for this rp?. If you are full I understand just wondering since it seem a interesting roleplay to be part of.