News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Travelers (LanaNpure)

Started by pureNsweet, July 22, 2011, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyLana92

(kind of hard when you and i arent interacting..)

She lifted her little boy in the air and sat him on her lap as he giggled, she tickled him a until yawned mid giggle. " your so cute alex, go to sleep ok sweetie?" The little boy nodded. "ok mommy" She sat her little boy beside her watching him curl up in his sleep. She stroked his hair helping him relax as the plane took off into the air. once he was asleep she relaxed into her own chair closing her eyes with a yawn. Thinking of her down, how hectic it was, how hard it was to get here on time with a little boy in the back seat.
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)
Kitty's O's/O's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114333.0

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

pureNsweet

As the plane was smoothly gliding through the air now, he relaxed a bit, his legs shifting one of his flip-flops gets pushed slightly away towards the middle seat as his foot accidentally moved it. He feels her hand brush up and down very gently against his hand, in rhythm with her breathing. He notices that the movement is mutual, his hand is also moving slightly up and down as he inhales and exhales. He moves his foot as if trying to find his slipper while eyes still closed, and his foot gently touches on her sandle. He is so tired and sleepy. The flight took off at 9:30pm, and it must have been in air for about an hour now. They have started serving dinner in the flight, but he had already taken his dinner at the airport and he prefers to keep sleeping, or trying to sleep. He moves a bit in his seat and his elbow nudges against hers gently.

KittyLana92

She yawns softly nudging the man beside her slightly, she woke to see the waitresses offering food, she woke alex and ordered her and her son food. She held her little boy while she waited on their food asking him if he slept ok up until this point. He simply nodded and gave a sleepy yawn, both of us holding our tummies as they grumbled. When our food came we dug in with happy hungry smiles on our faces..
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

pureNsweet

he is sleepily aware of what is happening around, still eyes closed and relaxing. For some reason he is enjoying how she is adoring her little baby and how her voice is so sweet. He moves his foot a little and his little toe rests on top of her sandle's edge. His little toe is gently in contact with her little toe. He takes a deep breath and very gently makes a slight twitch of the toe against her's. The lady and her son are enjoying their meal as his foot is sleepily touching hers.

KittyLana92

She giggled as her son played with his food acting like a chicken nugget was the plane. She ate her food while watching him eating and playing. she felt his toe touching hers but knew he was tired so she just paid no mind to it. she smiled slightly looking at him then returning her gaze to her son. she sipped on her drink continuing to watch her son as she nibbled on her own food.

pureNsweet

In half sleep he was wondering what she thought of his toe touching hers. He gently shifted a bit in his sitting position and his toe was pressing more against her little toe. It was as if his toe was trying to get under her's.  He was unaware and yet very aware of these mild touches. Most of the passengers have fallen asleep and the empty trays have been collected by the stewardesses. The main lights have been turned down now and he felt relieved as the lights were too harsh even on his closed eyes. He sighed with relief and his hand slipped from the hand-rest and rested on her left thigh near to the hand-rest. He was enjoying the presence of this nice lady next to him. It was much better than having a talkative guy trying to make business connections. His toe was still touching hers in an innocent way.

KittyLana92

She yawned again as her little boy had fallen asleep against her, she held him slightly falling asleep her self paying no mind to the touches, although blushing when his hand brushed her thigh by accident. she smiled holding her little boy, stroking his hair as he slept as if it was instinct on her own world of sleep. (sorry just got up)

pureNsweet

In his sleep he turns slightly, kinda facing left now with the side of his head resting against the back-rest. my feet point more towards you in this position. The lights are off in the plane and it is pretty dark now... my hand has fallen in the space under the handrest in sleep. my foot extends and rests near your heel on your sandle... my toes touching your heel. most of the people are asleep now and it is very calm and quiet as the airplane sails smoothly.

pureNsweet

( adding to the last post )
He has taken a blanket over his lap and legs as it has become a bit chilly. His toes gently brush on her heel, big toe resting beside her heel on her sandle and wiggling once in a while. His hand is sleepily fallen under the hand-rest and he can feel the fabric on her skirt touch his fingers now and then. He can almost feel some warmth coming from her thighs and onto his fingers. Yet, he is very much in sleep. His hands and feet are only making little instinctive movements. Then he gently pressed his big toe on her heel, kinda trying to sneak under it.

KittyLana92

She yawned softly curling up in her chair slightly leaving her feet on the floor curling under the blanket, after having covered her son. she moved her feet up and down in her sleep trying to adjust her self. she yawned again enjoying the silence of the plane. She smiled in her sleep once again curling up still. she felt his hand brush against her waist and skirt occasionally not minding it. She found her self dreaming finally enjoying every second.

pureNsweet

He gently pushed at her sandle with his foot, kinda pushing it away from her foot so as to take her foot out of the sandle.  His toes brushing against her foot constantly. The darkness in the plane making is easy for him to sleep even though the chair was not that comfortable to relax in. His hand moved a bit towards her, getting closer to her thigh. His fingers gently brushed on her hand that had fallen off her thigh and towards him. Her soft skin felt very pleasant to the touch. He kept the contact and gently his fingers wiggled in sleep against hers.

KittyLana92

She wiggled her self a bit under the blanket feeling his feet press against hers. she bit her lower lip then relaxed again feeling his skin rub hers in her sleep. She turned her body curling up in the seat still leaving her feet near or on the ground. Her body seemed small in the chair even as curled up as she is. The dark plane was nice and relaxing though.

pureNsweet

sleepily his fingers begin to hold her hand and just then the baby moves a bit in your lap. his hand moves back instinctively, and he feels that his foot has now rested on her sandle as her foot is a bit off the floor. his foot is positioned right under where her foot is positioned. After a while his hand gently touches her side of thigh. his fingers hold the fabric of her skirt and pull at it very softly. He lifts his foot up a bit and touches her sole. Then he rests his foot back on her sandle.

(please describe your position and changes in positions in detail so that there is no confusion about it. In the IM one can always ask about it, but here I have to only understand from what you have written... sorry if I am becoming too choosy :( )

KittyLana92

She yawned holding his back as a blush appeared while they slept. she then smiled putting her arms around her son, still very asleep knowing that her little boy is in her arms. She pulled him into the seat resting her head on his as he nuzzled against the front of her. Her legs stayed forward, although split apart. she yawns leaning on the arm rest slightly.

(I'm trying although its kinda hard to be that detailed on something that I dont have any dialog with you or any contact with you. :( )