Why are you going to hell?

Started by Captain Maltese, December 22, 2010, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Big Unknown

Because of my various hardcore kinks and fetishes. Also, I'm transgender.

Captain Maltese

Because one day I looked back at the trail of my crusades and realized, I might not have been fighting for the right side.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

TaintedAndDelish

Because masturbating rocking the shake weight is fun.   XD

Belle33

Because I chase Taint.  (that came out wrongly ...or did it?)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Asphodel Terrarium

Hell, because Satan (pronounced as Sah-TEEN) is a good fellow who has been framed up by those who wrote the Bible. Read up some Good Guy Lucifer memes. Some of those show how Satan killed less people than Old Testament Yahweh. Sure he is not perfect, but wouldn't you want to join Lucifer who admits he is not perfect?

Nota bene: I am fully aware of the religion, however this is a criticism.

dblkrose

Because I once read Piers Anthony's For the Love of Evil (Book 6 of the Incarnations of Immortality) and it showed Hell was preferable to Heaven.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Captain Maltese

Ah, this is a tale worth telling.

See, I am going to die and I have no qualms about it. So one day my body slumps over, and the rest of me is standing there like a chump in the deepening gloom with my hands in my proverbial pockets, giving the wreck one last kick like a flat tire before finding better things to do. I'll sniff the wind and feel where it is pulling, and head along it like a feather in a hoover. Light in the far end turns out to be the hole I am spit out of to land on my ass, finding myself in a huge hall reminiscent of an airport only without the exit gates. I'll get myself a too hot coffee and a too cold pizza slice and feel right at home while watching an infinite number of sewer pipes spit out more souls faster and faster.

That's when the big guy shows up. Or rather, the big guy's local representative's junior executive's assistant's trainee. Looking impressive with a huge robe and hood and wings and a chest sticker saying 'Staff'. He'll pull me off the floor with two fingers and plonk me down as soon as he is sure I am convinced he can beat me to a bloody pulp without breaking a nail. His voice will be flat and unemotional and as welcoming as a repo man, which is pretty close to his function. And the conversation will be something like this.

- Well number 128485635734334587, another lifetime come and gone. Would you like to have a five second replay?
- Thanks but no thanks, once was quite enough.
- Actually it was your 1573rd life.
- Does it matter? It's not like I have been allowed to keep them in mind while going through this one. What's the point in going to school and not be allowed to remember it?
- The past HAS affected you, shaped you into who you are today. You are your own exam papers.
- Oh, wonderful. So how will these multiplied grades affect my afterlife? I get to hang them up on the wall?
- I am obliged to tell you your score for this last life. You haven't done much of value, have not achieved anything, haven't gotten any wiser, haven't helped anyone much. Mostly you have been sitting on your ass complaining. On the other hand you haven't stepped intentionally on ants or similiar acts, not often anyway, so you get to go stay with the other billions and billions of souls in the Big Garden and do nothing but water pot plants and look at screens. Which means your postlife won't really be much different from your past life, so there you go. Congratulations. Off you go then. Door number 1. And here, have a flyer: "how to water pot plants."

I am not moving. Something is niggling me.
- Hey, wait a minute. You sound and feel like any other bloke but you look real buff and those are Maserati wings. How come you don't look like me and get sent off to graze like me? How'd you get your job?

The big guy chuckles, and pulls off his hood then leans down enough to look me in my eyes. Underneath is a guy in maybe his 60s. White, grey haired, a few moles, heavy eyelids and a smirk that could overturn a boat.

- Because *I* went to church every Sunday. Mostly just to oogle the choir boys, but it didn't matter - it just turns out that the Big Guy really really likes asskissers.

That's the point where I grab the guy by his robes and headbutt the angelic ass kisser so hard that I get teeth marks in my brow. And THAT is why I am now going to hell.

But I am going there with a pretty good conscience.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lady Shadow

Nice story there Maltese!

But I think I am going to Hell because I am a first class sinner. Doesn't get more simple than that.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Trigon

Autumn52

For having lustful thoughts about Divine Tenacity and Dame.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Trigon

BlueJayHighway

Because that red guy is only warming the throne for me.

RedRose

Because I sent this to someone evil ;)

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Lyku

The Ten Commandments say  "Thou shalt not steal", but I am stealing that picture RedRose just posted.

>:D
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Trigon

Knightshadow

Because I don't like my inlaws anymore!
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

RedRose

Quote from: Lyku on June 18, 2017, 11:39:16 AM
The Ten Commandments say  "Thou shalt not steal", but I am stealing that picture RedRose just posted.

>:D

feel free  ;D
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Trilby

Because 2000 years of dogma can't be wrong.  Right?

Adrianna Paige

Because I burned up all my ex husbands clothes when I found out he was having an affair.
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Autumn52

Quote from: Adrianna Paige on June 19, 2017, 07:29:59 PM
Because I burned up all my ex husbands clothes when I found out he was having an affair.

You don't go to hell for that, you get an award:

Sorry for the confusion the awards department has been back logged for similar reasons so here you go. Again we apologize for the delay:

Congratulations Adrianna Paige you have received one of our highest awards for valor and commitment to excellence.

Official Certificate

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

*double post*

I'm going to hell for numerous reasons. I know, PTB knows, and well the big guy down under knows, >:) that is two to many.

CupofJoe

I'm going to hell because I bought VIP tickets to Didney Wold, instead of Disney World.

Trigon

Because I have a dirty mind  ::)

Ink Slinger

Because I win Joking Hazard.  A lot.  I am the most terrible of my friends
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time