M Looking For Dom F

Started by eroticdreamer2010, October 09, 2010, 05:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eroticdreamer2010

I am currently already engaged in two roleplays here, one in which I am taking a much more power-centric role, and one in which I am dancing around with a partner as an equal... but since my former roleplay partner on YIM had to take a long hiatus, and I don't know when or if she will return (sad face), I am posting another request for female partners interested in playing a DOMINANT role, one on one, either in forum posts, on YIM, or both.

I am looking for something rather specific, here. It takes a very special woman to bring out my submissive side, and that part of my personality has gone unnourished for a long while now, excluding the roleplay started with the aforementioned vanished friend. If you are both caring and demanding, passionate and iron willed... and are looking for someone interested in exploring the deeper side of submission, the psychological and emotional elements even more than the sexual ones... then I would love to talk to you. :)

Even if you have no prior experience, but are curious about taking a dominant role, feel free to drop me a line. Sometimes it can be a lot of fun exploring things together. Either reply to this forum thread or send me a personal message, if you think that you would be interested in playing with me. Thanks to any and all inquirers in advance! :)
"Reason is, and shall forever be, the downtrodden slave of almighty emotion." - Redrick

My Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85225.0