Jedi vs Sith game

Started by Saku, June 20, 2009, 10:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Jedi vs Sith

First thing to let you all know, this game is NOT going to be an RP game. It is one of those games that follows the same pattern as Mafia, Werewolves of Miller's Hollow, The War of the Roses & those like that. I just thought of a cool idea revolving around Star Wars this time around and thought I'd see how it went if I was the one behind the scenes :)

The game will begin once I have ten players and the roles shown below will be given at random to the players involved:

Jedi: Most of the players will be Jedi who follow the code of the Jedi and are supposed to be emotionless and follow the rules with the Force as their ally. They do not have anger, fear, hatred or any other extreme emotions such as those for only Sith succumb to those levels.

Sith: There are three Sith who are working against the Jedi to destroy the force of good and make the world a more evil place. They plot to kill off the Jedi one by one until none remain. If you are a Sith you will know your other Sith members. You plot each night via PM to take out a Jedi and when you decide on someone PM me with the result.

Spy: There is one spy who can ask me through PM once each night what the identity is of one particular person involved in the game. The position is much like the the Bee, Undercover Cop etc... of the other games. In RP land the Spy would be a Jedi who pretends to be one of the Sith in order to find out who the Sith are. Then the Spy would try to convince the others that this person he has discovered is innocent or guilty.

Healer: There will be one healer in the game. Every night the healer will choose one person to protect from the Sith by sending the name of one other player to me through PM.

---

Quote from: ValerianJust as in the usual game, any player can lie, deceive, or mislead as much as they think they can get away with, all in the name of having fun.  Please don't quote anything directly from any PMs you might send or receive regarding the game; but any information you might get that way can be repeated in your own words as much as you like.

The traditional day/night cycle will remain.  The first night, a Jedi will die!  (This will be an NPC, to allow all the players to survive at least one full day.)  The next day, the players will vote on a character to be removed, and will discover if their choice was a wise one.  That night, another will die at the hands of the Sith, unless the Healer happens to intervene.

---

The first 10 players who respond below will be admitted so have at it! May the Force be with You!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

I am of course on board!

Can we carbon freeze everyone instead of lynching them and then display the Sith in the city center!??
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

QuoteCan we carbon freeze everyone instead of lynching them and then display the Sith in the city center!??

Lol, sure! If we get anyone interested that is...lol
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.