Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

10 only because I am scared not to give him a ten. he might strangle me too. *shivers*

But DTW gets a 10 just cause
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

10 - Ok, undeniably sexy.. but also.. she looks as if very, very bad intentions are lurking around in that lovely mind. Ok.. and.. gotta love alllllll that delicious skin.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Well, I think I've given too many of these for my own good, but, heh.....what else does anybody give the old blue dude? 10 ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

10 - Ohhhh.. because those wild hazel lights illuminate my dead flesh in quite a unique and magical way.. and, let's face it, that sweet creature is quite enchanting. *whispers* and.. come on.. those lips.. I mean, seriously!
*See Pillory*

Love And Submission

Twelve because you managed to out creep my there. Impressive.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Grainne

@Mordred...10- *grins and blushes* See, words like that can seriously get a girl into trouble and then she has to go and give a ten to him....and, there are those blue hands.

@DTW--9.5 for ninajing me...;)

SummerWhispers

Grainne

*blushes* Thanks!

10--For making Summer look very attractive..(it's already too hot for me here, ugh.)

SummerWhispers

10 for the lovely lady who enjoys the mild weather. I love the heat it is never to hot for me. I know I am strange.

Endorphin

Oh, that's a 10. Cute and sexy!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Grainne

@Summer...10-for the beautiful one who can stand the heat. (You aren't strange...I'm the weird one who can't take it anymore..laughs..used to love it.)

@Endorphin...10- for the nice abs

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Mordred

10 - Visually, quite nice.. almost like a work of art. I could see how a creature would want to run their hands over those abs. Heh.. I won't. Nope.. sorry.. not.. I refuse! *crosses arms and harrumphs*
*See Pillory*

Elias

7 An odd ball look, but the cigar just adds something that screams TELL ME MORE!

Mordred

10 - Odd ball? Ok.. you got me. But regardless of that.. a running creature in the night gets from this.. bundle of oddness.. shaped not so spherical.. highest marks. I dig things that do their havoc in the dark.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

9.75...Because hun, *grins* if I just hand you out another ten it's just going to look silly.  ;)

Mordred

10.0 - Ok.. still probably looking silly *tries with no avail to rub away this blue* but.. something in those wild eyes and those succulent lips makes it impossible to give this delicious girl anything less.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

10-*grins* Oh, ok...*sighs* there are those blue hands..can't deny that.

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Autumn52

She is so pretty I wantz to cuddle her

AribethAmkiir

10 x2.   I wantzzz to cuddle too!!

Autumn52

1000000000 because she likes to cuddle and she is pretty

*cuddlez*

AribethAmkiir

infinity +1 for the cuddle!!

TheLegionary

10 for enticing my imagination so much with her position