Freezing interes check (BESM)

Started by Bloody Rose, February 12, 2011, 12:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

I am watching a series called Freezing, if a ecchi/action anime based on a world invaded by aliens. Some females have abilities to battle and call a certain weapon depending by her body and some other stuff. Males have the ability that when partnered with a female fighter they can freeze aliens on their place. When the link is formed they both share their feelings, thoughts and everything like that with one another. They are all trained in a school where the anime take place. Is a very good anime that you all shall watch, I was wondering who would like to do a group game based around it? would be done with BESM book, anybody interested?

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

avorae

Sounds interesting so i will put in a tenative interest. I will need to see how my other applicvations go before i can fully commit.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Wolfy

I would be interested...but I have no idea what BESM is...I assume it will be a system game, so that kinda kills my interest. :/

Bloody Rose

Kaisude

So interested.  I love freezing. No idea about the system, but will to learn.

Dracoat

Interested, If you get the Ladies for it,as they are the main focus of the anime. Just got done with the last episode myself, can't wait to see the rest, although the manga version is so much better.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Bloody Rose

mmm
lets do something
Why don't we make it free form. that way those who don't understand the system can do a profile as well. Since it will be a fighting rp we will determine the winner by a dice, whoever get's higher wins. The fight can be done to the imagination but the end result must be the dice result. What do you think?