High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

it wasn't long before they were stood outside her class room, leaning down he kissed her softly on the lips, letting the kiss linger, he pulled away so that there lips were barely a hair length apart and whispered "i'll see you later" then standing up straight he walked towards his own class which was two doors down and across the hall from her.
from inside Hina's classroom several girls made surprised noises as they saw the kiss and were almost falling out of there seats wanting to hear all the details.

(haha sorry i had to do some teasing in that one)

Queen Elsa

(Oh, you little...) Hina's cheeks turned as red as a tomato and shivers radiated through her body. She reluctantly entered her classroom, the kiss playing over and over in her mind.

azzmeister89

(teehee, time skip to lunch?)

Queen Elsa

azzmeister89

morning classes went by faster then expected, Aaron spent most of his time answering questions about the stabbing from boys and his relationship with Hina, by the time lunch break started he was looking more then ready to decide to go back to hospital for a few days.
walking to the courtyard he sat at there usual table and waited for the others.

Queen Elsa

Hina approached the lunch table with a blank expression on her face and sat down next to Aaron.

azzmeister89

"Hina whats wrong?" Aaron asked his face turned worried again

Queen Elsa

"Nothing Aaron. I'm just hungry is all." she said, not wanting to bother him.

azzmeister89

"come on Hina, i know somethings up"

Queen Elsa

"Nothing's up, ok?..." she said, looking down.

azzmeister89

not convince Aaron decided to let it go anyway "alright then" he said and then moved his bag out of the way so she could sit down

Queen Elsa

She sat down, still looking at the ground. Loud annoying laughter was heard as a group of boys entered the cafeteria. Hina downcasted her eyes even more so.

azzmeister89

seeing her reaction he turned to see what had made her look at the ground "Hina, did someone say something to you?"

Queen Elsa

Hina nervously and rapidly shakes her head. "N-No..."

azzmeister89

"then whats wrong? theres no point in being in a relationship if you cant talk to your partner Hina" his voice was slightly agitated now

Queen Elsa

Hina bit her lip, then reached into her backpack and brought out a beautifully wrapped box as tears collected in her eyes. "S-Somebody left this on my desk in one of my classes..."

azzmeister89

he stared curiously at the box "and whats in it?"

Queen Elsa

Hina bit her lip until it bled, and she opened it, revealing a blood-soaked knife. The tears began to roll down her face.

azzmeister89

"but thats....." he couldnt speak, the words choked up in his mouth, he stood up and looked around frantically "Hina who gave this to you?" he demanded.

Queen Elsa

"I-I don't know... It was on my desk when I entered the classroom..."

azzmeister89

looking even more anxious Aaron sat back down "we just need to keep our heads down for a few days ok?"

Queen Elsa

Hina slowly nods, looking more frightened than ever. "Aaron... I'm scared..."

azzmeister89

"i wont let anything happen to you, you'll move in with me, Seig doesn't know my new apartments address yet so you'll be safe"

Queen Elsa

Hina nodded. It was the only way she could truly be safe. "We should go to the police too... If Siegfried escaped their custody, then we're both in severe danger."

Wajin

Masamune made his way through the doors of the cafeteria, carrying his boken over his shoulder, sighing softly. He looked at a frail boy in the cue to the vending machine, he walked over to him and dropped a bill in his hands "Get me something too, I'll be sitting somewhere" He walked away and sat right behind of Aaron and Hina.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"