Song Titles

Started by Eranil Morathim, June 02, 2011, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Eranil Morathim

Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Eranil Morathim

Davina

Bye bye my baby bye bye

Eranil Morathim

Davina

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Davina

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Captain Maltese

Hey There Delilah

(But I was sorely tempted to post 'SS marschiert in feindesland'

Astrofig

It's Midnight, Cinderella!

Captain Maltese

Anesa

Midnight Train to Georgia

Eranil Morathim

Anesa

Mordred

Casper the Friendly Ghost
*See Pillory*