News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mercysend

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Ons and Offs

BraveEarth

9/10 points lost for the silver lining between background and hot sweaty overty masculine guy...
-is afraid of what shall be said of his now-

RP7466

5/10, only because its earth, meaning it has all the ugliest and all the hottest people in the picture. Averages out to 5.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Nico

10, because I like it, a lot. :-)

Talia

10+++  Always has a great pictures !!  Very hot =D
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Autumn52

10+++ always puts a smile on my face
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mithlomwen

10.  She has the perfect derriere. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Autumn52

10++++ she is hot and makes me want to kiss those luscious lips
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Golguy

10++ ALways a nice sight to look at when login to E

mercysend

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Ons and Offs

Autumn52

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Golguy

10+++ A light at the end of the tunnel

Autumn52

Silver

10/10 I just really like the AV, feel like I could create a story from the picture at times.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

auroraChloe

a 10 for Miss Silver.   sassy and sexy all at once.  love that chewing lip thing.  yummy

a/a 8/21/17

Mithlomwen

10.  Love the mini skirt. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mockingsanity

Dix points! I love the see-through lingerie almost as much as I love that blissfull look on her face. Envisioning her squirm about on that comfy chair..

Beguile's Mistress

Novak

Aiden

Cardwolf

7 I dig the look, but I think about Proffesor Plum everytime Ilook at the avatar

Lady Ayame

8, I LOVE ELVES :D but the pic is so small to appreciate.

Golguy

10 Leather and metal - great outfit, plus the sword!