News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Babylon 5 RPG 2nd Edition - Need Players!

Started by RubySlippers, January 20, 2012, 02:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Okay when I get the player character thread up post this without the spoilers, I'm not clicking through that to check something but the format is fine.

And you forgot the class, race and physical appearance.

Note to the trader if you want to scrap the weapon let me know to use it you will need one or two ranks in Operations in the gun. You could swap it for another crew section to be a bit more comfy or add a passenger quarters standard or a spot for one or two in a bit more comfort.

RubySlippers

Sorry things came up, will start Monday and post threads tomorrow.

RubySlippers

RubySlippers

Still need players have Muse who will lightly co-GM (mostly my character) so have room for non-Earthforce types traders, scoundrels, adventurers, dreamers or the odd are all welcome.

Telepath slot is filled but if we get five players other than the thee now I will add one slot for a non-human Telepath, this is the class if you want to just have that talent then fine as long as your not human. We have a human telepath on board in with the Corps a human over a P0 qould have issues.

Right now we have one narn, two humans and could use for the narn a merchant trader with a ship.

The game will take place just before the Dhrak attack on Earth and the start of the Drakh War. It will deviate from the Canon some to for example an old hated enemy is going to reveal itself later on in unknown space.