Searching for the Master, and the Time Lord Victorious [Anyone welcome!]

Started by Theta Sigma, September 21, 2015, 04:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theta Sigma

Hello, hello rubbish robots from the dawn of time!

I am Theta, that one who sits in the corner dribbling over Doctor Who. My cravings for these two ideas have become so specific I want to split them apart from my main request thread.

A few things about myself, first of all:
- I write as a switch! I will, however, play the dominant role throughout if requested.
- I always write as a male, this is for personal reasons.
- I am a student, and I care too much about my job. Things can and will be slow on occasion.
- I write in threads, I am open to writing in emails. Drop me a PM and we can discuss.
- My O&Os are here.

Narcissism

Eleven x Ten

How better to solve the pain of being alone than being with oneself? The pair of them are suffering from both the loss of their own species, though Eleven hides it better (most of the time), and loss of companions.
Falling into each other's arms was inevitable.

(I am also open to pairing Eleven with other Doctors.)
I am looking for:
Somebody to play Ten. (Or another incarnation)

Deadliest Enemies

The Doctor x The Master

One thing I am forever going to be left longing for is Eleven and the Master meeting. Be it Missy or any male incarnation, I think they would flow together beautifully. The Eleventh has some seriously dark issues which I think have a potential to be brought out from a cruel and sinister Master.
There's so many ways to play this, and I want all of them. At once. In a big ball of fluffy angsty pain. >_> Be it trickery, capture, or fear bringing them together.

I am looking for:
Somebody to play any incarnation of the Master.
(Also open to academy era Theta/Koschei plots for the right person. Requires some knowledge, methinks.)

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Bumping this up! Primarily looking for Doctorcest at the moment!

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

I am giving this specific thread a bump once more, as I still need it like burning. Both pairings.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns