Looking for a Steampunk Noble Woman (M for F, Non-Con, Romance, BDSM)

Started by BlackStone, May 03, 2015, 10:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

Somehow the original post of this got eaten.   Looking for a person that would enjoy playing in a setting like Emma Holleway's Baskerville series (A Study in Silks, A Study in Darkness, A Study in Ash).   Looking to have the same type if setting but not follow the canon and use original characters.

Your character would either be the daughter of a Duke or Duchess that is either willingly supporting the Steam Council, or is being blackmailed into it.   In the setting, the Steam Council is an gathering of the most powerful and influential Industrialists that have an iron fist control over all the utilities in England, and they ruthless crush or steal any technology that threatens their industry.   As a result few if any could afford to pay for heat, gas, or electricity, and using alternative means of heat is outlawed.  The Steam Barons, as they are called, also employ their own street thugs to enforce their will.

My character is a sky pirate with a unique skyship that managed to blend technology and magic, something that threatens the Steam Council.   In this story I see my character capturing your character and using it against the Steam Council.   I see this as non-con to start that turns into a relationship as your character has her eyes opened to the true conditions and the tyranny of the Steam Council.

The partner I was supposed to do this game disappeared after the first post.   Here it is for reference.   We can keep it as is or edit it if need be.   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226048.0

I do want to say this story will not be pure smut.   I do have a plot planned out for it and in my stories I use sex to help advance the story or character development, not sex for sex sake.

An example of my writing as well as my On and Offs are in my signature block.   If this interests you and you think we would be a good fit, please do let me know.