Spoiler Issue

Started by lilhobbit37, October 26, 2014, 11:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilhobbit37

I don't know if there is a setting somewhere I have set wrong, or what, but spoilers are defaulted to open for me.

Kind of defeats the purpose of the spoiler tag if I see what is in it before I can close it.

Just wanted to report the bug/see if it was something I'm messing up.

Edit: Wanted to add, I'm using the black and blue theme. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Ariel

I don't think the theme is the problem. I just tried the black and blue and the spoiler was closed when I looked. Opened just fine, too.

I can't say I know the problem, though. :-\
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Oreo

This is just a shot in the dark, but is there any chance you have the WYSIWYG editor clicked in the on position in Profile> Look and Layout?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Oreo

Okay. That is my best. I think this needs a Veks look.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Drake Valentine

Test

Test, test, test.

Testing Black Blue Theme

Edit: Yes, it is the theme. It does the same to me.

Edit II: SCIENCE!!!!!!!

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Oreo

Cynadea

I have no clue what can cause this, but I will look into it.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Oreo

Thank you, awesome one. =D

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Cynadea

I had erased a part of a CSS tag. Everything should be fixed with the last submitted CSS :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Test

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Oreo

lilhobbit37

Still not working for me. :(

"Test" showed up without me clicking on the tag.

Oreo

lilhobbit37

Well now I'm confused.

It didn't work in this thread, but it did work in the "giggles" thread.

So maybe it is working and just glitched in here?

???

Oreo

Maybe you needed to refresh?

lilhobbit37

Possibly! Well it seems to be resolved now, so thank you everyone!

;D