Wierd Idea

Started by amandadaisy, October 06, 2010, 01:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amandadaisy

Setting:  Alternate Universe, Demons and most other magical creatures are real, but hidden from the human world.  The magical creatures are ruled over by a monarchy of Gods who set down rules and legislation to follow.

One of the rules is that no magical creature may interbreed.  This includes the various classes of demons.  (No 1/2 fire, 1/2 ice demons in other words).  The reasoning behind the law is that half breeds have been proven unstable in their power control, which is important because they are extremely important.  Many factions within the demon worlds have tried to over throw the rulers and failed.  Mostly because the rulers have several teams of detectives of demons or other creatures which apprehend the would be rebels.

One such team is the main focus in this story.

Four characters or "type" are needed. 

There is one prepairing in this rp, between my character and another male character.  Other than that, pairings and sexualities are open.

Required Character 1:
Male
Strong Demon (type unidentified, have fun but remember only one "type" or classification)
Personality:  Kind of an ass hole.  Aloof and cold most of the time with a strange set of personal moral rules.  (If any of you have seen Yu Yu Hakusho, think Hiei, but feel free to take liberties)
Appearance: Up to you but needs recessive traits, may be shared with my character.
Part of the Team, not the rebellion.
Original Pairing with my Character (see below)

Required Character 2: Taken by Gryphon
Male
Strong Demon
Personality: Balanced and calm at all times.  Can be ruthless in battle.  Holds the team together, often the "therapist" of the group.
Appearance: Up to you
Part of the team, not the rebellion.
Sexuality: Straight

Required Character 3:
Male
Elite Class Demon (Powers unknown)
Personality:  Slightly crazy, really ambitious, hates authority.  Thinks things through at all times.
Appearance: Must have extremely dominant traits; dark skin and eyes, etc.
Sexuality: Doesn't really matter, he would have a relationship with anyone he thought could help him.
Founder or Captain of the current rebellion.

Required Character 4:
Female
Half Breed Demon, age 4 (So she will not be "in the room" during any explicit scenes and will not be part of any sexual themes.)
Personality: Very mature for a 4 year old, otherwise a virtual unknown entity.
Appearance: A mix of Required Character 1 and My character
Sexuality: Does not come into play as the character is VASTLY underaged.  (any even mention or hint to anything inappropriate and I will report.)

My Character:

Izu
Elite Demon (powers to be decided before RP starts, same as Required Character 3.  They are of the same clan and classification)
Female
Appearance
Personality:  A lot like Required Character One.  Aloof with her own set of rules.  Very passionate about her loved ones, very rational.  She joined the team when the new ruler took the throne who promised to revamp the rules.  Of course while some smaller laws were amended, the changes he promised have yet to take place. 
Weapons: Swords in general, fists, powers.

After the required characters are taken, you may apply as any character of your desire.  I'd like to keep it away from Vamps and Werewolves, but will accept if they can play a significant part in the plot. 

Other "Parts" needed:

King of the Demon worlds
Other Team members (2 or 3)
Other Rebellion Members

Other Rules

The human world is on a different plane than the Demon world.  To get there you either have to be strong and rich enough to make your own portal, or be banished there by the monarchy as punishment, with your powers restrained.  The human world is generally better than the demon world, not to mention has more "prey" and other fun things.  Generally most demons want to at least have access to the human world.

Any "magical" powers like spells or potions take time to produce.

Demons have powers that they can call on command, but use energy so they usually fight with fists and weapons (can be magical). 

This is based off of the Yu Yu Hakusho universe, and the original idea was a fanfiction idea of mine which I thought would be an interesting group role play.

GryphonCompanion

I would love to play the Required Character 2. It sounds right up my alley ^_^; He would be hetero male =)

Reminds me of my warlock on WoW sorta.

GC
GCs O/Os
GCs A/As (Updated 12/14)
GCs Story Ideas

I have seen slower people than I am and more deliberate … and even quieter, and more listless, and lazier people than I am. But, they were dead.
- Mark Twain

amandadaisy

Sweet.  :)

Write up a profile for him please? 

GryphonCompanion

GCs O/Os
GCs A/As (Updated 12/14)
GCs Story Ideas

I have seen slower people than I am and more deliberate … and even quieter, and more listless, and lazier people than I am. But, they were dead.
- Mark Twain

Featherfall

I have an idea for Character One, I'll post a profile as soon as I flesh it out.

Featherfall

Character One bio app

Name: Xollus
Strong Demon: Light-type (power over the light spectrum, usually manifesting itself in a rainbow-aura)
Appearance:
Personality: Playfully arrogant and snobby, he'd much rather do things on his own. He honestly gives not one wit about the rules, and would probably have found himself on the side of the rebels if not for Ise. He doesn't trust the new ruler or any of the promises he makes. He does trust Ise though, and those he has sworn to protect. He also would never harm those he considers weak, as such behavior is "beneath him". The first to charge and the last to retreat, Xollus never thinks of the consequences unless it costs him, and even then only dearly.

*edited some word choices*