Silences Padded Room ~ Story plots inside (Edited: 12/26/08)

Started by Silence, December 21, 2008, 08:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silence

*Note* I leave my story plots vague so that the details can be discussed via PM. If your interested in any of these plots feel free to PM me and let me know so we can discuss them. I'm very flexible when it comes to changing the plots, also if any of these give you an idea for a different RP let me know! :)

- The Roadside -
Walking down a desert highway, a wonderer who has few belong with the exception of what is in there backpack. The faint sound of a car engine can be heard in the distance, the car slowly creeps to a stop right next to the wonderer. Can the driver or the wonderer be truly trusted?

- Can’t Run Forever –
A rogue vampire who had left his pack has been on the run for nearly 200 years. Wreaking havoc wherever he goes and holding a few documents that could reveal vampires to the rest of society. The catch? His former lover has been the one sent to find him, now that he has settled down in one place. It is her mission to find him and bring him in, but will her feelings for him get in the way of her mission?

- Vampire Wasteland -
Gavin Rhodes had found his little niche in the wasteland as a mercenary for hire. Some view him as a saint others viewed him as the devil incarnated. Coming back home from a two week scavenging hunt for food, medical supplies and other assorted items to prepare for the winter months ahead, he was met by something that he hadn’t seen in his eight years in the wasteland. Curled up in the shadowy entrance to his hideaway was none other than a vampire.

- The Watchman -
A woman has become the target of a Demons obsession, to strip her of her innocence and leave her a slave to her own desires. Night visits, and anything else it will take to bring this woman down to his level. How long can she fight the temptations? Or does she secretly want to give in to every one of this demons wants and needs?

- Reforming Innocence -
After her mother catches her daughter sleeping with another woman, her family sends her to a reform school. But it isn’t exactly what the girl thought it would be. No Classes, at the Hollow Cove Reforming Facility it is reforming through discipline. The girl is assigned a master who will watch over her until they deem her reformed… She will be subject to humiliation & in a sense trained to be a good slave.

More to be added, hopefully after monday.

La Vida en su Muerte

Hmm....Can't Run Forever and Vampire Wasteland sound interesting.  I would like to hear more about them if they are still open.
My life hurts.
Been gone for too long.  Depression is a bitch.
Random PMs always appreciated!!

playfullchick76

Aysleen

Reforming Innocence intrigues me...if you're still looking.
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.