News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

Oh god, Guilty.. I get so confused and lose where I am often enough!
And darling, I'm always strange  XD

You are charged with being addicted to caffine
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Daoine Sidhe

I love strange.  Normal is so mundane.

I don't actually take a lot of caffeine.  I used to, but not so much.  I am, however, addicted to Mexican food.

You are hereby accused of using chopsticks to eat rice one grain at a time.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Cryptic

I wish I had the time to eat like that, usually it's eat as fast as possible before I get paged to the floor for something.

You are charged with being the last one finished eating.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Daoine Sidhe

Er... last of one?  :P

You are accused of wearing socks with sandals.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Stone

No sandals.

You are guilty of having too many sandals.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Fabjuth

Only one pair of sandals here, so not guilty.

The next person is accused of having at least 1 fancy article of clothing ('undergarments' included) they've only worn once.
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

King Serperior

Does a very fancy tie count?

Next person is guilty of having an extremely strange, extremely irrational fear of some kind.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Daoine Sidhe

Irrational?  Is it irrational to dread the day that Earth spiders finally get their reinforcements from their home planet and subsequently spread doom across the globe?  I think not!  Irrational, my eye.

TNP is guilty of spending waaaaay too much time on E instead of doing the things they should be doing.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Fabjuth

I'm still new so I don't think it's quite 'waaaaay' yet... but heading that direction.

The people accuse the next person of singing in the shower. How do you plead?
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Daoine Sidhe

In the shower... in the car... in public bathrooms... in the middle of a walk...  >_>  I only wish I had the vocal training to make my singing sound good.  I plan to take classes.

The council has charged the next person with having a Pandora station dedicated to Disney songs.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

RainyHigh

I plead not guilty... I have a grooveshark playlist for Disney Songs. Lately I keep listening to Frozen songs and bits.

The next person is charged with listening to boy pop groups from the 90's at some point or another.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Cryptic

Not guilty! Never really liked boy bands, though in that time period I was jamming to Rammstien, Cradle of Filth and various others... though in a twisted sense, I suppose that could be considered as a boy band... It boggles the mind.

You are charged with keeping a light on when you sleep at night.
A/A's

Kevak

Not guilty, I can't sleep with lights on.

The following is guilty of being afraid of someone in their neighborhood.

Shewolf

No... if someone frightens me it just pisses me off.

Next person owns two cars! (That's just wrong... how can you drive two cars at once!?)  ;)

Fabjuth

Actually not guilty... I currently own 0 cars.

The next person is accused of riding a Moped.

Stone

Nah. Mopeds are all mopped up around here.

You, person of indeterminate bearing, are accused of not knowing that there are various kinds of bearings besides ball bearings.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Daoine Sidhe

Let's see... ball bearings, breast bearings, small bearings...  Is that right?

TNP is accused of hogging all the bedsheets!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Cryptic

Since I'm the only one that sleeps in my bed... no wait... my dog actually steals the blankets. ::sigh:: Not guilty

You are charged with having a mystery drawer in your kitchen.
A/A's

Scylla

Guilty!  But there's always the neatest stuff in there!

You, sir or madame, are charged with the heinous crime of performing fellatio on a banana in front of another!

Daoine Sidhe

All of my drawers are mystery drawers.  I never know what I've put in any of them.  I should really consider labeling them.
I have never done such atrocities to a banana!  A lollipop, on the other hand...

You are charged with spending a lot of time looking for enticing pictures to use for your avatar.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Scylla

Oh, so guilty.. so very, very guilty..  There's always something sexier out there!!

I charge thee with keeping an object of your childhood on display in your home or office!!

Daoine Sidhe

On display?  No.  In cold storage?  Yes.

You are charged with using a different scent of air freshener for each room of the house or apartment.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

RainyHigh

I plead not guilty. I use the same scented eucalypti spray for each room of my apartment.

The next person has been charged by the high council of sleeping with a stuffed animal at night (or pet that is real).
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Daoine Sidhe

Guilty.

The person who comes next will be charged (by sheer happenchance) with using an automated dishwasher to clean four or five dishes.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Fabjuth

If it please the court I will plea not guilty.

The next person stands accused of being very fond of cooking.