Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karnax

Granted. You now have mad cow disease.

I wish I could fly.
Polyamory is wrong! Multiamory or Polyphilia is ok, but never mix Latin and Greek roots!

Paradox

Granted. You realize that anyone could fly...if they jumped from any airplane. This revelation really doesn't do you much good though, since you aren't suicidal.

I wish that food never expired.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Revolverman

Granted, but it also makes it so it cant be digested so you starve to death

I wish I had a supercomputer

Inkidu

Quote from: Revolverman on September 21, 2008, 09:47:35 PM
Granted, but it also makes it so it cant be digested so you starve to death

I wish I had a supercomputer
Wish granted but it's super like Superman is super, and it beats the wholly crap out of you and rips you in half like a phone book, and then steals your milk money.

I wish I was a math genius.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

jstarz

Granted, you discover many important things about our universe but you become increasingly obsessed with mathematics to the point where you cut off all friends and family, and become an extremely isolated recluse comforted only by your equations and "Don" a friend of yours whom only you can see, and tells you to kill...

I wish Indidu doesn't listen to "Don."

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted but instead you get the 'Don'.

I wish at least once per month I get very nice meal (three course meal, all favored foods and drinks)

Karnax

Granted, however the meal is poorly cooked, and you get food poisoning. 3 courses of food poisoning.

I wish I had a maid / nanny to help things out around the house.
Polyamory is wrong! Multiamory or Polyphilia is ok, but never mix Latin and Greek roots!

AcidCrayfish

granted, but the maid is inept and makes more of mess than she cleans...

I wish I had my masters degree already.

Inkidu

Granted but it's in underwater basket weaving and there isn't a lot of call for that.

I wish I had a turkey burger. Yes they're good surprisingly.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Karnax

Granted, but then a crack PETA commando squad shows up and beats the hell out of you for your animial cruelty.

I wish I knew kung fu.

AcidCrayfish

granted, but its space kung fu, and therefore only suited for use in a zero g environment...

I wish my laundry cleaned itself.

Inkidu

Wish granted but it gets sick of working for free, and goes on strike.

I wish, I had a metric ton of assorted candy (Snickers,  M&N's, Twix, etc.)

Shadowsire

Wish granted but you must eat it all within 24 hours.

I wish I could read peoples minds.

Discord: Shadowsire#2706

Bayushi

Wish granted, but when you read it, it's all in Braille.

I wish I wasn't always so damned tired.

Miss Lacey

Wish granted, but you're always awake and can never sleep again.

I wish I had an ice cream cone.
"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Book five of the Wheel of Time series

O/O it's not just a shocked emoticon! : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21831.0

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." -River Tam; Serenity

Shatelia

Wish Granted, a giant Ice cram cone falls from the sky, closes over you and imprisons you til the end of your days.

I wish I had a lover.
MIDNIGHT ROSE'S TAVERN ~ MAIN IDEA/OOC ~ CHARACTERS
IC RP AREAS (connections in MAIN)> PUB/DINING ~ GARDENS ~ GARDEROBE ~ PLEASURE ROOMS 
Shatelia's O/O

Miss Lacey

Wish granted, but said lover doesn't tell you about the herpes and then blames you once you confront them.

I wish my allergies would go away
"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Book five of the Wheel of Time series

O/O it's not just a shocked emoticon! : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21831.0

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." -River Tam; Serenity

MusicNeverDies

Granted, but instead you catch West Nile Virus.

I wish I didn't procrastinate so much.

jstarz

Granted, but you become an extreme type A personality that you no longer have time for friends and family.

I wish Sarah Palin didn't make me nauseous.

Paradox

Granted; instead, she makes you dead with that moose-shooter of hers.

I wish that I could speak Spanish more fluently.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Emmaline

Quote from: Paradox on October 07, 2008, 08:49:45 AM
Granted; instead, she makes you dead with that moose-shooter of hers.

I wish that I could speak Spanish more fluently.

Granted: but you learn it in a crowded jail cell in Tijuana where you spend 3 months.

I wish I could travel to Europe.

jstarz

Granted, but you wind up in a disputed zone and held hostage by militants.

I wish I would never be bitten by mosquitoes ever again.

Bayushi

Granted, but the last one that DID bite you gave you Malaria.

I wish I was an Elven lass.

jstarz

Granted but you're a Keebler Elven lass. 

I wish I had some cookies.

Idej

Granted, but Keebler Elf commandos burst into your house and take the cookie from you and shoot you in the head.  Apparently they are hurting to with the economy and are forced to conserve.

I wish that life would stop giving me lemons.