First try @ RP here: In "BON" w/ light consensual or non con. sex (seeking Male)

Started by Callista, July 24, 2009, 06:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callista

Ideally I would like to write with a (real) male in a dominate role, as I would like to write as a submissive. Story line would be set in medieval times. The plot is: although I am a submissive I do have a mind of my own occasionally. I have resisted marriage and my father has finally taken matters into his own hands because he feels I am getting old (23). He sends me to live in a neighboring kingdom to eventually marry the King who resides there. I arrive at the castle to find a most handsome king not much older than myself. He sees that I need discipline before he can consider marriage.

Anyone interested?
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Sand of gaara

Nice plot definitely interested in it, but is it possible to change the time settings?

Callista

Are you saying you would rather have something else besides medieval ?  Yes I would do another time, what do you suggest?
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Callista

I still like this idea but if someone has a better one please PM me.  I am dying to play....  I am very flexible,  oh ya pun intended...
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request