Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Dearest Saphire,

I'm going to make this brief.

That is all.

Oh, I'm being told that might have been too brief, so I will elaborate some.   I really loved your body, maybe I've been mind controlled by years of art history telling me that curvy is beautiful, and that every swell and outward roll of delicate flesh is as tantalizing as a bowl of fruit! Of course, you eventually started wearing corsets, which was cool, excluding the whole idea that your guts were being crushed into spaces where they would normally not be - and yanno, the whole shape-changing nature of it.

I get it, but at the same time I already read this sex story where a girl keeps going, wearing tighter and tighter corsets, almost gets kept by her best friend who secretly has the hots for her, but only to have her master use that girl up and sell her off to someone else! Of course it ends with the girl being unable to live without the corset, as yanno, removing the only thing keeping everything in place would kill her!

Crazy!

I just can't handle that, I'm sorry.   Though, at the time the thought of it seemed kind of erotic, but being that I am female, if the story plays out the same, I'll just end up in a bad way myself!  So what can I do but end it now while you're still in conservative attire!  I mean, I'm sure some outlandish life is ahead of you! If sex stories written by randoms are anything to go by.

So yeah, good luck with all of that!

Once yours, Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Kekec

Cayene, you're the weakest link. Goodbye.

blue bunny sparkle

Kekec.

You are the stoic type. I am overly emotional. I set the bed on fire, you didn't blink. I brought in those traveling circus performers, you didn't bother to get up from the tv and say hello. I parade around in nothing but shopping bags and rope... and does that get your your attentions?! Nope!

What does a girl have to do? Just tell me!

Wait. Wha? You want five, subservient wives.

B'ah!!!

TaintedAndDelish

God fucking dammit Blue, you've misplaced my roll of electrical tape yet again!? How many times have I told you not to touch my fucking tape! Thanks to you, I have no way of posting kinky nudies of myself in drag with a little piece of tape over my throbbing schwang to satisfy censorship requirements in several Asian countries.

This sucks... you are so done!

Ps. I want all of my tape back - nipple X's too.

blue bunny sparkle

Okay! Okay! Okay! *rips off tape and muffles a yelp*

Take your stinkin' tape back! But I want my blue angora sweater set back then!

OMG! You stretched it out! You ruined it Tainted!

We are sooo over and you owe me, that was my favorite one!

Livrainbows

This relationship is the polar opposite to a roll of tape. It's short and we won't stick together.

Kazyth

Liv... my darling, my heart.

When we started dating I was really into that corset you always wore.  Until I realized that it never comes off.  NEVER.

I suppose I should have been suspicious when I saw all of those Febreeze crates, but enough is enough.  The smell follows you everywhere, and the fabric is starting to grow... things.

I've already called the CDC, maybe they can get you the help you need.

I'm gone.

KazBeast
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

blue bunny sparkle

FOR GOODNESS SAKE KAZYTH! Put on some gosh darn clothes!

People think I dress this way because I'm kinky, but you know the truth! I hide my face because I can't take one more day of you strutting around in nothing but the skimpy towel.

Grocery store... little towel. Gas station... little towel. Mother's house... little towel and that old lady is getting far too excited I tell you!

I'm done Kazyth! Flaunt that hot bod all you want, but I'm outta here! And look out, you're not the only one that can give a little eye candy, babe!!

Bedroom Lazarus

I'm sorry that I have to shatter your heart at the end of Valentine's day.  But between you and me we knew it had to end when I forgot what the safe word was and you had to become bondage Vader because the zipper on the back of the mask got stuck.  Not to mention where that broom handle broke off, that was really damn unfortunate.

Anyway i'm sorry, but your damaged goods now.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

blue bunny sparkle

It was all good and fun. And naughty. But then that collar came off.. and you know, the thrill kind of left. I mean, here you were like a regular guy and all... and the goodly man, the godly man with the high ideals, where did he go? The one that was so much fun to torment and tease and push into doing all those kinky things?

*sighs* Call me when you want to meet up in the confessional darling!

abandoneddolly

I'm sorry that I stole your mask for my snowman he needed a head, and well I wanted to see your pretty face. The way you flipped out though I guess I should have asked first. Goodbye, I'll be around if you want to help me build a new head for my snowman or something.

Kazyth

The crying blood thing started out pretty awesome.  You know the sort of things that I am in to.

But the pattering around when I'm trying to sleep?  The singing children in the walls?  And the bloody footprints everywhere?

I just really can't take it anymore.  I need my beauty sleep, and I need to be able to resell this house eventually.

I've got an exorcist here with me now, and I'll box up your stuff for you.

I'm keeping the dollhouse though.

gaggedLouise

To invert a subtitle out of the opera Siegfried: "If you don't show me the meaning of a real drubbing spanking I will break up with you and do without your help, for I must get that cane today!"  :D

*glares at the Kazbeast's crotch and arms*

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Kazyth

Louise,

I know that you like being spanked.  And caned.  And all sorts of other things.

And I know you love to watch me wander around in just my towel.  But if you hide all of my suits again, or break into my office one more time demanding to be 'punished like a bad girl' in the middle of a board meeting, I'm going to lose my job.

And I just can risk that.  Sadly, we are done.

... and give me back my clothes.

gaggedLouise

How come I haven't ever seen you in one of those classy suits? It's a shameful allegation that I should have hidden any of them away - you simply seem quite contented to flex your muscles and show off your hard bits when you wish to impress the ladies...

But approach me with a paddle and some good solid rope and I might just let you keep your shirt on while I work you. If you don't maintain some measure of restrained style, then we are through!

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

DukeJohn

Dear Louise,

I'm sorry dear, but I'm afraid this will not do. I like you, but I can never look you in the eye due to that peculiar position you always sit in blocking your face. I'm afraid this can't go on anymore.

Regards,

The Duke

Rhedyn

I'm sorry DukeJohn, truly I am, but my heart can't take any more of these gentleman's duels you insist on challenging people to. The barista in the coffee shop, the customer service fellow and now the postman..? It's not his fault he has to bring bills to the house, there's no need to take out the glove and slap him across the face every time he drops one off.

~Rhed

Kazyth

You know I love rainbows.  I love Skittles, I love all sorts of colors!

That's what first drew me to you, your colorful nature, colorful clothing, and outlandish hair.  Little did I realize that was all you cared about.  So what if I don't like to wear clothes?  So what if I keep my hair short and don't dye it?

But apparently nothing could hold your attention if it didn't cross the color spectrum.  The fact that you spent 10 hours of every day coloring your hair, 3 picking out bright outfits, and the rest hunting for pretty baubles didn't help either.

Someone else is going to have to help you make sure the carpet matches the curtains, and someone else can deal with the blue balls... which also didn't interest you.

Goodbye.

KazBeast

blue bunny sparkle

Blue?

Did I hear you say Blue Bunny dear Kazyth?

Oh.

Blue... balls.

And from another girl too. Oh yes! I see it all quite clearly now. For the first time in YEARS actually.

You wouldn't turn Blue for me... but for Rhedyn - oh yes! You'd turn those wild, untamable things of yours a new tint for HER. Never for me! NEVER!

It's over Kazyth! No chocolaty goodness for you EVER again!

Not even at Easter!

Kythia

Credit where credit's due, errrrrr, sweetheart: you tried to make this work.  You stayed quiet so I didn't have to listen to your whiny voice.  You seemed, at least outwardly, content to wear a bag over your head with a photo of me stapled to the front of it so I didn't have to see your stupid face.  You were a pretty good sport about the whole "sleeping on the couch so I can have the entire bed to myself" thing.  You were refreshingly quiet about how...how copiously I cheated on you. You laughed along with me that time you fell over and seriously hurt yourself and cried along with me when the season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians ended.  You accepted early on that I had far more important things to do than learn your name.  I'm not sure whether you let me win every game we played or you're just an idiot but I don't really mind either way.  You accepted that I didn't want to hear your stupid opinions about stuff unless I gave the secret signal (voluntarily committing myself to an asylum)

Realistically, you did everything I could want given your limited intellect and mediocre social skills.

So why am I dumping you?  Well, let me explain.  It just...it just feels like the magic has gone.  That spark, you know?  Things have just become sort of routine.  You hardly ever cry yourself to sleep any more.  You barely even cringe when I come near you.  You don't try to dodge when I throw things at your head and I can't even remember the last time you objected to our weekly games of "see how many used condoms we can fit in your mouth".  We're stuck in a rut, sweets, and I deserve more than that.  I'm only young and I can't be stuck with someone who I've abused in to passivity, I deserve someone who still clings to hope not someone who has abandoned it.  I'm sure you can see that.

Anyhoo.  I've changed the locks so I guess you should go...I dunno, somewhere else.  No need to come collect your stuff, I sold it.

I hope we can still be friends,

Cayenne

Dear Kythia,

The holes in your pants do not count as holes for sexual use, and as thus, you may at this point stop rubbing the fact that you have far more holes than I do, therefore, are more of a woman than me.  I am well aware that your ultimate scheme is to put me in a position of which I have no choice but to become a man and get some sort of cosmetic operation done, so that, your desire for heterosexuality can be somehow fulfilled, with also the option of appearing on a Jerry Springer like television show somewhere down the line as you pretend to be shocked by the realization that I was once a woman.

I mean, if at some point you want to meet me as me, and not as someone severely lacking in spaces of which a penis  could become entangled in! (Honestly, you don't have a penis, why is this a valid metric?!)  I might welcome you with open arms (No promises on open vagina) but until then, you can take you run down pants and find someone else to force massive life changes upon!

Not yours,

For serious,  Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Remiel

Dear Cayenne,

I've had it with the tildes!  It's ~ ~ ~ this and ~ ~ ~ that.   I can't take it any more!~

OH GOD NOW I'M DOING IT TOO. SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME?!?~

Help me~~~

~~~

~

Remiel

Kythia

I remember when we broke up the first time
Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cos, like
We hadn't seen each other in a month
When you said you needed space.
Then you come around again and say
"Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me."
Remember how that lasted for a day?
I say, "I hate you," we break up, you call me, "I love you."

We called it off again last night
But this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together,
We are never ever ever getting back together,
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like, ever...

I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
And me falling for it screaming that I'm right
And you would hide away and find your peace of mind
With some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Y called me up again tonight
But this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never, ever, ever getting back together
We are never, ever, ever getting back together

Ooh, yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Oh oh oh

I used to think that we were forever ever
And I used to say, "Never say never..."
Uggg... so he calls me up and he's like, "I still love you,"
And I'm like... "I just... I mean this is exhausting, you know, like,
We are never getting back together. Like, ever"

No!

We are never ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever getting back together

We, ooh, getting back together, ohhh,
We, ooh, getting back together

If I ever develop time travel I'm going to go back in time and sell this song to someone.  If you ever hear this song recorded by someone who's not me then consider that to be 100% unshakable proof that I have a functioning time machine.

Kythia

Kythia: I think we should see other people.
Kythia: What?  What does that even mean?  We see other people every day.  I was in KFC earlier, must have seen like two dozen people at once.
Kythia: No, it means we should break up.
Kythia: Like, cut myself in half?  I...I'm pretty certain I don't think that.
Kythia: As a couple I mean
Kythia: You know we're not a couple, right?  There's just one of us.
Kythia: Our relationship. 
Kythia: You think I should abandon my relationship with myself?  Why?  How?  Why?  What the fuck is wrong with you?  Me?  Whoever.
Kythia: This isn't really going the way I rehearsed it.
Kythia: Honestly it doesn't seem to make any sense.  Are you trying to dump yourself?
Kythia: Kinda.  Tell the truth,K-dawg, I was pretty bored.
Kythia: Well, hey.  We know what to do when we're bored right?  Special alone time?  Rhymes with "basturbate"?  Or, I guess, if we're splitting up with us then that's off the cards?
Kythia: Fuck no.  We can be friends with benefits.
Kythia: Honestly I've lost track of this conversation.
Kythia: Don't worry about it sweets.  Tea ell dee are: you're dumped but nothing will change.
Kythia: O....K...

Bruja

My darlin I cannot break up with you...I am having your illegitimate child.