Mage: the Ascension?

Started by Barding, July 09, 2008, 10:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barding

I've written up an ad in the one-on-ones section for Mage: the Ascension, however, I would also be open to holding a game...I would, however, prefer to be a player than a story teller.

Look here for more details and drop me a line via PM or reply if you're interested in any of my ideas, one-on-one or game-wise.

Scroll down for the actual game details!
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

Muse

I would love to play Mage the Ascenion.  That said, I got so excited just hearing someone might run it that I haven't read your sugestion page yet. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Barding

Right! I am now very much willing to actually start a Mage: the Ascension game/chronicle here at Elliquiy...In fact, I really want to! I would rather not play the Storyteller but I will, if necessary, devise an entire setting and the beginning of a story line.

I would imagine that the maximum of players for this would be four or so. There would, preferably, be two males and two females but, then again, that's not a hard and fast rule. I'm just thinking that would be most fair and most appropriate.

Here are the slots that remain to be filled. I will edit it as any kind of responses flow in.

Storyteller: empty
Player 1: Barding/Dylan Russel - Virtual Adept.
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:

I do think it would be nice to run a three or even two player (including ST) game, however, if that is all that's possible with the amount of responses I receive. I would be happy to perform this chronicle with only me and a Storyteller participating. Pretty much, what I am getting at is that it is all very versatile. :D

I hope to hear from you all soon! PM me or reply here with character ideas, chronicle ideas (for DMs) or simple volunteering for a place in this chronicle.

Thanks!
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

Rhapsody

Just want to say thumbs up for MtA.  This was my favorite venue in the oWoD lineup.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Requiem

Not approved yet, but I would always be interested in Mage as well.  Rhapsody and I actually met over a Mage game :)

Modern Fairy Tale

I would be interested in playing.  Im a male, but I can play a very convincing female... if needed.  Is this old style or new... being Virtual Adepts... Im assuming old school.  Which is what I know.  Anyway, keep me in the loop if this turns out.  Thanks.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl

Danakir

I'll see what I can do about this game, if I get approved. :P
Let us dance the dance of Life and Death
Alone under the callous silvery moonlight
Let us cross the bridge above the Abyss
And fall into bright darkness as midnight

A Primer to Danakir's Ons and Offs