Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Kit Cat on August 14, 2018, 05:00:21 PM
Same with Kinsey  ;D She was really only waiting for someone to speak again before she carried on!

We could maybe have them run into each other an hour later at the party? Or do a scene with them any other day? :D
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Jaclyn on August 14, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
  Hey HG, Käti is there, just entered, and looking for a hot guy! Her fortune has just been read and she's hoping to get luck!

Thanks for the heads up!  ;D

I'm heading to teach yoga tonight so hopefully will get a post in tomorrow!

Kit Cat

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 14, 2018, 05:02:58 PM
We could maybe have them run into each other an hour later at the party? Or do a scene with them any other day? :D

Sounds like a plan  :D

Use the party as a base for them to talk about it 'the morning after' perhaps

RedPhoenix

Yes but I suspect Becky isn't leaving her room until lunch at the earliest! They could run into each other for lunch maybe? :D

Kit Cat

Kinsey would look for the bright red blush, given the various ways Becky has been trying to get secrets out of everyone  ;D

RedPhoenix

Haha she might not find Becky that way. :P

So. Lunch date? Or later on at the party? :D

Kit Cat

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 15, 2018, 09:05:03 AM
Haha she might not find Becky that way. :P

So. Lunch date? Or later on at the party? :D

Happy with either - I guess it depends on how long the party is going to go on, and if/when the next day is due to be opened (as per Flower's post earlier)

Kinsey has an opening already for lunch, to bump into her and 'ask' how the night was randomly, or we could advance the party a bit in the hope it 'ramps up' again, and have a conversation lead into a fixed lunch date?

RedPhoenix

I like that second one! Wanna have them bump into each other say around 8 pm or so? :D

Kit Cat

Sounds like a plan  :D

As long as everyone is happy with us 'adjusting the clocks' on the night to advance it to 8pm so that the sun's setting, I'll bring Kinsey in from the cold after an intermission

RedPhoenix

Kit Cat

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 15, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
I'll wait to see if Flower is okay with that ^^

My thoughts exactly - and steffy Levi and Jaclyn given they are active at the moment!

RedPhoenix

It seems like it could both go at the same time, but I'll let Flower decide. ^^

Flower

Most definitely. Right now, everyone can write scenes in between 8am and 12 am on June 6. Just keep track of your character's timeline.

Flower

RedPhoenix

Yay!

Okay Kit Cat wanna have our ladies run into each other back at the  bar at 8:30 or so? =)

Kit Cat

And done...with musical accompaniment  :-)

Love the new avatar btw Red :)

RedPhoenix

Woot! Thank you! :D The full art is quite amazing, one of those things that just called to me. :)

I'll get a reply to you when I can, got an early and long day of work so it might not be right away! :(

Flower

That is pretty great. It's like she's saying 'just one more page before I beat your ass'. xD

Kit Cat

Quote from: Flower on August 16, 2018, 07:46:31 AM
That is pretty great. It's like she's saying 'just one more page before I beat your ass'. xD

I was thinking the same thing Flower or; "if I have to read the same damn line one more time because you keep disturbing me, you are going to be very very sorry."

RedPhoenix

Woe betide what man or monster spills their ale on Red Sonja's romance novel!

RedPhoenix

Ama I sort of soft-tagged JJ, if you want to have him involved please do but not required if you've got other stuff going on. :)

HockeyGod

Hiya folks - so sorry I'm behind. I've put my house on the market - well will on the 22nd. I've been dealing with contractors and getting the place up to snuff. Tomorrow I am home all day - 2 conference calls - but I'm going to get caught up on my email and post!

Flower

hoping to open up the next day either today or tomorrows. Another day of relaxation and vacationing will commence. Of course, I'll post here once that post goes up in case folks miss it.