Breaking Taboos Psychological manipulation roleplay (f lf m)

Started by delle, June 14, 2016, 11:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delle

Hi all

I've got a new, more psychology-based roleplay concept in mind.

Your character's a slick bastard. Ordinary-looking, homely even. But brilliant and manipulative. When he gets to work, seasoned businesswomen become like impressionable schoolgirls. He has an uncanny ability to figure out what makes a woman tick, her fears and insecurities, and use them to persuade her to do things, contemplate things, she normally would not think of doing.

He gets to work talking to a office lady unwinding at a bar, and within twenty minutes, she's dropped her panties in the restroom and let him take her from behind like a cheap two-dollar whore.

He strikes up a conversation with a surly pierced goth chick and some time later, they're in the back seat of his car and she's introducing her tongue piercing to his throbbing manhood.

He spends five minutes with a pretty receptionist in an office he just walked into, and she gives him her number.

But that's all too easy. For a real challenge, he likes to work on a woman's mind. Break down her inhibitions and make taboos seem desirable. Get her to cross lines she normally wouldn't cross. Turn her into a slut. Get her to pleasure any man he chooses. Get her treated like a cum dumpster. And like it.

You play this extremely talented man, and I play his conquests, and his works-in-progress.

PM me!