News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Greater Sin (deadman wonderland AU)

Started by zenpai, April 30, 2015, 08:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

Plot: In the near future crime has hit an all time high. The wholly corp. created a solution have the inmates pay back there crimes by serving the pubic.  The wholly world was born with the first time offender and low level criminals serving as greeters.  The high level criminals and any one on death row are forced to compete in sporting events. There are two other options for those who wish it. The first is to become a sinner, you are injected with a serum that give you power and fight you way to the top of the Greater Sin torment. Or give up your humanity and become an undertaker whose purpose is to put down Sinners.

When inmates are on civilian levels any and all crimes can result in death

When inmates are on Private levels murder will result in death ( All others are disregard )

When in the arena  its a free for all.

Settings:  wholly world amusement park ( this is amusement park that uses inmates as it workers)

Roles: Sinners(people with powers related 1 of the 7 deadly sins. Pride, Wrath, Greed, lust, Sloth, Envy, Gluttony . )
Undertakers (police unit that trained and equipped with weapons to kill sinners, when the don't obey the rules.  )

Rules: be creative. It creative enough i may let it pass.
The story is indifferent to sexuality.
god modding “Will” result in an epic fail.
---
"https://www.youtube.com/embed/wOjHwkU6zDw"
---
Other info:
Apps

Name :
Sin/Sin eater:
history:
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

zenpai

I added an amv with scenes from deadmen wonderland
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

zenpai

zenpai