Would You Rather

Started by NikkiBGood, December 04, 2009, 02:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikkiBGood

Expensive clothes I like, if I can...

I usually can't.

Would you rather be poor and happy or miserable and rich?

Talia

Poor and Happy!

Quantity or Quality?
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Immortal Cherubin

Quality i like quality in everything movies,newspaper music.

Would you rather date Homer Simpson or Shrek?
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Nico

Homer Simpson (because it would at least be damn funny) ;)

Gil Grissom or Mac Taylor?

NikkiBGood

Grissom but only because I like the name and have no clue who you are talking about....

Would you rather become a historian, knowing the past inside and out, or know the future, but be unable to change it?

HockeyGod

Historian

Would you rather live on the North Pole in the most beautiful lodge-style mansion or on the Equator and be allergic to the sun?

Immortal Cherubin

North Pole i like the cold and there night lasts for 6 months merry christmas to me.

Would you rather be a famous singer and be unhappy or just be your average happy normal person?
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Adamska James

Oh I'd be famous, that happy normal crap is so over-rated

Would you rather have your taste buds removed or go blind?
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.

NikkiBGood

Taste buds, I can bear not tasting deliciousness again, but to never watch the sunset, or see my kid smile would kill me...

Would you rather be completely paralyzed, but have an INCREDIBLY hot nurse to care for you, or be partially paralyzed and have an ugly nurse care for you?

Tangi

I'd rather be partially paralyzed with a ugly nurse.

Would you rather walk 100's of miles with no shoes in the snow or without clothes?

Dramen

I'd go without shoes in the snow. Just can't handle the no clothes in public thing... not yet anyway ;)

Would you rather be a published author or a famous critic?

Talia

Famous critic

Would you rather be allergic to chocolate or ice cream?
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

NikkiBGood

Ice Cream, it's too cold for my teeth usually anyway.

Would you rather live on the streets or be video taped 24hrs a day in a very nice home?

Dramen

Video taped in a nice home!!

Would you rather be a Olympic gold metalist (multiple) or one of the top five singers in the world?

NikkiBGood

Top five singers. With my luck, I'd have the Olympic record in rythmn gymnastics or modern pentathlon or something.

Would you rather work "regular" hours and make a decent amount of money or work ABSURD hours and make an ABSURD amount of money?

Dramen

ROFL at NikkiBGood's response...

Regular hours and regular money. I just can't work all hours of the day and do crazy travel all over... not for me.

Would you rather participate in a good role play or read a great book?

NikkiBGood

Ooooh, Dramen. That's tough. I'd have to say Great book. Nothing beats a great book... except great sex...

Would you rather have mediocre sex or no sex?

Dramen

Now NikkiBGood... that is a hard one... 

I think its better to have mediocre sex than no sex at all.

Would you rather have one life long relationship or many short relationships?

Kirsas

Probably many short relationships to make it interesting.  ;)

Would you rather buy a brand new computer with most of your money and start over, or continue to use your broken down laptop, which has all of your things saved on it anyway?

Samantha

I'd rather get a new one, you can save stuff on memory sticks (usb drives) nowdays...

Would you rather be blind or deaf?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Outbreak553

Deaf, cause then i could at least roleplay and text...

Read a book or watch a moive?

Blitzy

Read a book, for sure!

Would you rather listen to classical music in an elevator or jazz?
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Samantha

Classical, it'd calm me down considering I'm afraid of elevators lol!

Would you rather have someone break up with you via text or letter/email?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Kirsas

Probably e-mail..

Would you rather drive a Ford or Dually?

Blitzy

Letter/email. At least it'd probably be longer.

Would you rather clean the toilet with a scrub brush and no gloves or just gloves that you had to wipe at it with?
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.