Madame Velvet's Brothel (Redo) Always in need of people!

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 24, 2014, 10:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Ironwolf85

Gwyn

【 279 】

【 Unigan 】

【 Omnisexual 】

【 Client 】

✓ Anal, giving/recieving
✓ Vaginal, giving
✓ Playful, occasionally rough sex
✓ Teasing
✓ Playful touching
✓ Magical puppeteering

✘ Bathroom play
✘ Upstart Subs, unless it's to be put in their place for fun.
✘ Cruelty
✘ Trying to out-smartass him.

► The years of exile and being aware of the natural memory erosion have given Gwyn a sharp tounge, a dry wit, and incredible intelligence. He tries very hard to hide his race's natural exuberance and his own occasional lonelyness. He is used to getting his way by magic or gold, and has a short temper when things don't go as planned. Having been usurped, but not really remembering how or why, he has a bit of a Conquer's complex. This self-importance, and tendancy to think in fudal terms, which is exascerbated when drunk tends to get him into trouble with the local authorities. But dispite all this he's a sweet soul who genuinely cares for his lovers. when his ego doesn't get in the way of it.

► Gwyn was born in "the Heavens" the faelike world where Unigan (unicorn/dragon) live. However after a quarrel, his bonded lover kicked him out on his pert white ass. Now stuck wandering the many worlds below, Gwyn is suffering from the memory loss that affects all unigan when not in a group. He remembers being a prince, but forgot why he was kicked out. He remembers the magic, but not who taught it to him. Information goes in one ear, and because his brain is full, somthing else comes out the other side. So he has settled into a routine of coming to Velvet's brothel to satisfy his carnal cravings, rather than take other lovers, get into their lives, then forget them a couple hundred years later.
He always brings, and spends, large amounts of money, often in the form of gold and silver currency, because he doesn't trust paper money. He tends to forget about modern things, and due to memory erosion, has had a few incidents where he is suprised by the same gadget twice in a single night. He can recite poetry, talk at leingh about philophy, theology, metaphysics. But he recently picked up his first smartphone, and still holds the thing upside down sometimes when talking into it.
He also once blew up a car in the parking lot when the alarm went off & suprised him, the police did not take kindly to it being three stories up and a block over. Even if the carjacker was shaken but unharmed.
His cold and cynical persionality melts away when in the heat of passion, the more he flirts, the more soft spoken, cuddly, and downright slutty he becomes. He is entirely unaware that this shift takes place.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

LeKinkyTaco

Velvet can buy her and she'll be somewhat a client just living in the brothel and her sex is free c: how does that sound? Mark can't keep anymore pets after what happened to the birds..

I like him.. Her.. I like it ^^;; accepted and the brothel is open, so he/she can come in.
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

King Serperior

Sounds good  ^_^ but, what happened to the birds?  :o

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

kingmaster1

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on March 09, 2014, 05:15:45 PM
Velvet can buy her and she'll be somewhat a client just living in the brothel and her sex is free c: how does that sound? Mark can't keep anymore pets after what happened to the birds..

I like him.. Her.. I like it ^^;; accepted and the brothel is open, so he/she can come in.

Its not his fault that birds are colorful and tasty! :'(

*Mark burps up a feather*

LeKinkyTaco

They were the prettiest birds.. Dx velvet gave them a blood kiss..

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Ironwolf85

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

King Serperior

According to this:
He is  :)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Karasu

I do too, she's adorable!

I made a post myself adressing her and her "master"
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Karasu

To be honest Kiyo might even take her as a pet.. the Fae boy is rather good at that XD

blackcatotaku

Hi I read over some of the threads/posts and I would be interested in joining but I wasn't certain how to go about doing that exactly?

Vergil1989

Am I the only one that remembers that this story isn't set in the modern era?  The guy Ironwolf has here is good, but even when I'm not actively posting these days, I still seem to be more aware of the story than our wonderful GM lol.  That aside, I might be coming back into this, now that things are starting to settle down somewhat and he isn't getting out anytime soon.  Even so, my poor mom still has to go to court several times this week, but we're already sure of that at least.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Baalborn87

Clients are the main request at the moment i think.

Also apart from the last paragraph, Gwyn seemed pretty OK.

kingmaster1

Just FYI I'm going to wait for Taco to post before I do again so she can respond to all that's going on XD

Baalborn87

Ironwolf85

Karasu

arthenwel

Would it be okay if I posted a character sheet without the history of the character? I'm posting on my phone and it gets annoying to try and create CS's on it. I could come back and edit it when I have use of a comp.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

King Serperior

Well, it won't be accepted nor denied if it's not fully finished.  I, personally, say to feel free.  Hope that you are making a Client as we have a major shortage of them  >_>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

arthenwel

I mean there would be the basic history, but mostly it would just be personality
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

King Serperior

I think that would be fine for now.  Just post what you can and you can always finish it later  :)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

LeKinkyTaco

I hope everyone cleared up everything (:

And yay Vergil is back!<3
Btw I think I may have ignored Gwyn Dx

arthenwel

(minus glasses)
Name: Corbin Lane (Renamed from Corbin Smith)
Race: Human servant of a Vampire
[Client]
Corbin Lane was a blademaster. He was born in medieval times where knights and swordsmen were still common. He had long ago given up his mortality to become the servant of a Vamp. He was lucky that the vampire hadn't tried to force him into anything and allowed him freedom, day and night. He remembered little about his past. When he did, it came in confusing flashes. He tended to try and ignore the flashes. Corbin was a man of honor that was unbreakable to him. He kept his word no matter the price. He always defended the weak and defenceless. He carries a sword on him at all times and although he is considered an authurian knight, he was actually a street rat. He didn't. get weapons training until after her had given up his mortality. Now, he spends his time in a brothel and drinking until he wishes to stop.

Look at O/O's for sexual on's and Off's

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: arthenwel on March 11, 2014, 06:54:20 PM
(minus glasses)
Name: Corbin Lane (Renamed from Corbin Smith)
Race: Human servant of a Vampire
[Client]
Corbin Lane was a blademaster. He was born in medieval times where knights and swordsmen were still common. He had long ago given up his mortality to become the servant of a Vamp. He was lucky that the vampire hadn't tried to force him into anything and allowed him freedom, day and night. He remembered little about his past. When he did, it came in confusing flashes. He tended to try and ignore the flashes. Corbin was a man of honor that was unbreakable to him. He kept his word no matter the price. He always defended the weak and defenceless. He carries a sword on him at all times and although he is considered an authurian knight, he was actually a street rat. He didn't. get weapons training until after her had given up his mortality. Now, he spends his time in a brothel and drinking until he wishes to stop.

Look at O/O's for sexual on's and Off's

I need for you to use the profile layout on the main thread and re submit your profile. And if the characters ons and offs are the same just say it's the same

arthenwel