~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

bubby

Plotting with Howling complete, making char sheet right meow!

Demik

Got the idea and couldn't resist. ;D

Player Name: Demik

Character Name: Calithilil or Cal

Species: High Elf

Relationship Status: Single. Youngest daughter of Lady Arahaelbes and Lord Erendriel.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Cal stands at an even 6 feet. She inherited her mother's stunning, graceful beauty and her father's sparkling blue eyes. Being a young woman she is very defiant of her parent's orders. She especially hates the fact that they insist on her having two guards. Cal ditches them whenever she can. Other than those spats with her parents she is a kind and loving being. She enjoys her job of guarding and taking care of the lands, plants and creatures that live within the forest and lake.

Ons and Offs: See my ons and offs.

Companion: Cal's nearly constant companion is a massive pure-white winged lion named Losa. While perfectly capable of defending herself Cal normally doesn't have to thanks to Losa either threatening or killing anything which tries to threaten her. They have a telepathic bond.

Nim

Love the Character Demik.  How can I possibly resist such a lovely daughter for Lord Eren and Lady Ara.  Is approved

Hello Bubby long time no see!

Snickerz

Quote from: Demik on September 25, 2013, 03:10:50 PM
Got the idea and couldn't resist. ;D

Player Name: Demik

Character Name: Calithilil or Cal

Species: High Elf

Relationship Status: Single. Youngest daughter of Lady Arahaelbes and Lord Erendriel.

Appearance: Cal stands at an even 6 feet. She inherited her mother's stunning, graceful beauty and her father's sparkling blue eyes. Being a young woman she is very defiant of her parent's orders. She especially hates the fact that they insist on her having two guards. Cal ditches them whenever she can. Other than those spats with her parents she is a kind and loving being. She enjoys her job of guarding and taking care of the lands, plants and creatures that live within the forest and lake.

Ons and Offs: See my ons and offs.

Companion: Cal's nearly constant companion is a massive pure-white winged lion named Losa. While perfectly capable of defending herself Cal normally doesn't have to thanks to Losa either threatening or killing anything which tries to threaten her. They have a telepathic bond.

There's a certain level or irony here that the last daughter born is the first daughter made. XD

bubby

Heya Nim! Indeed long time! Here's my char, I can add more if needed.

Player Name: bubby

Character Name: Ainfean O' Lynn

Species: Werewolf

Relationship Status: Available

Appearance: Ainfean in the past. She stands at 5'10”, long blonde hair, well muscled but not overly so. Her eyes hold a permanent luminescent gold, from spending so much time as Wolf. Her wolf form is larger then a true wolf, more of the Dire size.

Ons and Offs: (See players O/O's)

(Can toss in a background if needed)

Black Howling

Nim

Quote from: bubby on September 25, 2013, 03:38:10 PM

Character Name: Ainfean O' Lynn

Appearance: Ainfean in the past. She stands at 5'10”, long blonde hair, well muscled but not overly so. Her eyes hold a permanent luminescent gold, from spending so much time as Wolf. Her wolf form is larger then a true wolf, more of the Dire size.

Mmmmm how can one say no to such sexiness... is approved passed me :-)

And indeed it has been a while.  good to see you again and welcome the game Bubby

bubby

*Beams!*

Yay! Thank you! I'm off to work for the night, so I'll work on an intro tomorrow hopefully!

Snickerz

Quote from: bubby on September 25, 2013, 03:38:10 PM

Character Name: Ainfean O' Lynn

Looks good Bubby, I'll get it up asap.

bubby

Snickerz

Nim

Quote from: bubby on September 25, 2013, 03:52:02 PM
*Beams!*

Yay! Thank you! I'm off to work for the night, so I'll work on an intro tomorrow hopefully!

Very cool will be looking forward to it.   ;D

Lady Lunarius

Player Name:Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Iris

Species: Wood Nymph

Relationship Status: Open relationships

Sexual Orientation: Bi

Appearance:

• Human Form: Standing at 5'6" Iris's human form is a reflection of the Gods that created her. No scar or marks mar her milky white flesh. Her grey eyes seem almost silver at times, and the fiery mane is a reflection of her temperament. More often than not she chooses to wear nothing lest it be something the great mother has seen to give her.
  • Nature Form: Nearly 6' 5" in this form, Iris' body is engulfed in every shade of green and brown, making her able to blend into trees perfectly. Her scent becomes that of the most pleasing of flowers, and her body is able to shape into the roots and branches of trees. Truly anything that belongs in her forest she is able to take its shape.
  • In either form she is able to grow translucent wings that span as wide as her arms are when outstretched.

• She is able to change her hair color as well, though prefers the color the Gods gifted her with so long ago. 
Ons and Offs:
  • Respect and love for nature
  • Respect for the Gods who've gifted the Plants and Trees unto the world

• Disrespect for any of the things mentioned above. She does not expect everyone to believe as she does, but she expects respect still.
  • Dishonorable acts
  • Crudeness
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Snickerz

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 26, 2013, 06:46:33 PM

Appearance:

• Human Form: Standing at 5'6" Iris's human form is a reflection of the Gods that created her. No scar or marks mar her milky white flesh. Her grey eyes seem almost silver at times, and the fiery mane is a reflection of her temperament. More often than not she chooses to wear nothing lest it be something the great mother has seen to give her.
  • Nature Form: Nearly 6' 5" in this form, Iris' body is engulfed in every shade of green and brown, making her able to blend into trees perfectly. Her scent becomes that of the most pleasing of flowers, and her body is able to shape into the roots and branches of trees. Truly anything that belongs in her forest she is able to take its shape.
  • In either form she is able to grow translucent wings that span as wide as her arms are when outstretched.

• She is able to change her hair color as well, though prefers the color the Gods gifted her with so long ago. 
Ons and Offs:

• Disrespect for any of the things mentioned above. She does not expect everyone to believe as she does, but she expects respect still.
  • Dishonorable acts
  • Crudeness

Ooo... I like her, and totally approve... Bossman should be home soon.

Kiric Rand

And Got it

Human Form
True Form

Player Name:Kiric Rand

Character Name: Carla Nocturne

Species: Harpy

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Carla has long, black hair and piercing ice blue eyes while in her natural form. She stands a bit short at 5’4”, and weighs about 155 lbs. in her natural form she has blue feathers that runs along her arms and legs. She has two tattoos along her back. She prefers to wear mostly black leather outfits with high heel boots while in her human guise. In her harpy state, she prefers lose fitting garments.

Ons and Offs: See player on and offs.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 26, 2013, 07:22:08 PM
And Got it

Human Form
True Form

Player Name:Kiric Rand

Character Name: Carla Nocturne

Species: Harpy

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Carla has long, black hair and piercing ice blue eyes while in her natural form. She stands a bit short at 5’4”, and weighs about 155 lbs. in her natural form she has blue feathers that runs along her arms and legs. She has two tattoos along her back. She prefers to wear mostly black leather outfits with high heel boots while in her human guise. In her harpy state, she prefers lose fitting garments.

Ons and Offs: See player on and offs.

Wow.... Nice species choice.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Snickerz

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Snickerz

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 26, 2013, 06:46:33 PM

Appearance:

Ons and Offs:

• Dishonorable acts
  • Crudeness

Mmmmmm yet another very drool worthy woman to add to our cast of characters.  I love her she'll be perfect!

Snickerz

She'll be up shortly Luna.

Check Kiric's too bossman. :-)

Lady Lunarius

* Lady Lunarius starts to mop up the drool "Sure thing!!! Thanks you two!"
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Snickerz

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 26, 2013, 10:03:11 PM
* Lady Lunarius starts to mop up the drool "Sure thing!!! Thanks you two!"

Of course darlin.... She's now on the wiki.... The CS, and the character directory, so she's available for play.

And thank you.... I've been meaning to mop in here, keep getting side tracked.