News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerichoMyers

Harley Quinn

I warned you, Dolly...

-opens trunk, tosses Dolly in, locks it-

Behave in there now.

-takes the win from the green thing-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

-Steals trunk-
Give me the win and you'll get the trunk back.

Harley Quinn

-narrows eyes-  You should be smarter than that, Greeny.  You also better be careful with that, she could get hurt.  Now set it down, nicely.  Or I'll play with your entrails. -sweet smile-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

You're not dealing with any ordinary Hero. -Strikes an epic stare down with Harley for a couple seconds; Western stand off music plays- You feeling lucky, clown? -Draws out revolver- Drop the win and I'll plug ya, you dirty rat.

Lucinda

Luci borrows the win while the other two duel.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

-dramatic eye roll-  Oh, please, goblin.  Like that's frightening.  At all.  But, just a moment...

-goes after Luci and takes it back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucinda

Luci snatches the win and knows harley only chases her to get felt up ;-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

JerichoMyers

Duh duh DUH DUH DUUH DAN!!! -Epic eye roll strikes deep, wounding Goblin- You shall never get the win. -Shoots win out of Luci's hands and into a suicide bombers hands- KABALA KABALA!!! -Suicide bomber blows, possibly destroying the win-

Harley Quinn

-smirks at Luci-  Persistent.

-watches Greeny be retarded, then grabs the win from the 'suicide bomber'-  Thanks!
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Drannie

JerichoMyers

What!? What do you want, god you're moody. It's all about you, me me me me me.... you never think of other. "Oh, I'm trapped in a cramped trunk and I have claustrophobia, everyone pay attention to me." Have some consideration.

Lucinda

Luci slides up against harley, distracting her while she lifts the win. Persistent because you know you want me to be ;-)

She runs off with a giggle, pausing to unlock the large trunk with noises coming from it.

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

-grabs her as she runs past, tosses her right back in-  Freedom.  For two seconds.
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

Thanks a lot Luci, now I lost tonights victim. -Chases after Dolly- Please, I was going to make sure I drugged you first.
-Sneaks off with Dolly who was tossed back in- Muahahaha, Goblin wins agai--- nevermind, Goblin wins.

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Luci frowns at this locking up stuff. She calls on her powerful magic and enchants dolly, giving her the temporary ability to phase through materials. No more boxes!

Wins!

JerichoMyers

-Peeks inside box- Umm.... if you go on a date with me and promise not to call date line, I'll let you out.

abandoneddolly

-escapes the box thanks to luci-

JerichoMyers

-Falls on knee's and reaches fro the sky- Noooooooooo!!!!!!

abandoneddolly

do I need to maul you again