D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Will this answer the pressing question of if that elusive little bulb in the fridge actually stays on or turns off when the door closes?
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

Mine shuts off as far as i've seen.

Does yours?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Lycana

I wonder if mine does... Think I can get my roommate to check?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

SinfulAngel

My problem isnt the light in my fridge. Its that when i turn off the bathroom light the touch lamp on the bedside table turns on. Does your light turn on without prompting?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Skadii

Walmart! They have everything! *laughs* Hello, Belle! *hugs her and snuggles her too!*

How can I make myself fall asleep?

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Skadii

That never works for me..I always imagine something magical happening and then i am writing a mini-novel in my head!

Have you ever counted wolves?

Lycana

Hey same here!! XD Can't say I have, but wouldn't it be interesting?

Skadii

Yes! :) I have always loved wolves! They are just so powerful and mysterious! Wouldn't those be some interesting stories?

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Skadii

Nope! But I am in bed! :) 

What works best for you?

Lycana

I know! I think I just found my long lost twin :-* Kisses for you, dear!!

But why would she wanna step away...?

SinfulAngel

She shouldn't want to. I just know that when i can't sleep and I'm venturing around E, I tend to stay occupied and further do not want to sleep.

I would imagine laying back with her eyes shut may more better then staring at a lit up screen, dont you?

(Not that i want you gone, just saying.)

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Lycana

Probably >.> But where's the fun in that?

Skadii

:) I would rather just pass out from exhaustion and keep enjoying the company! So, Lycana, have you always liked wolves?

Lycana

Pretty much. When I was younger we would go visit my uncle who lived in the middle of no where and if you went about half a mile from his home and just sat long enough you could sometimes see a pack through the trees. What about you?

Skadii

I grew up in the woods, my road is called Big Bear Creek and I lived in the woods as a child. My father bought me a puppy when I was about 5 years old and he looked just like a wolf. We went everywhere together and I had him until I was 16, when he passed away curled up at the foot of my bed. I have always thought of him as my own wolf and I still miss him. So, yes, I have! :)

Do you have any pets?

Lycana

Ohh I know the feeling. I was probably 1 when I got my first dog. We still don't know where he came from, this big dog just kinda showed up one winter in the middle of the yard and wouldn't go away. When my dad finally took him into the vet we found out he was half husky half wolf. I think that's what started my love for them. He died when I was 13 when we found out he had a tumor and we didn't have the money to get it removed so we had to take him in to be put down. I'm sorry about your dog :-( Losing a pet is never easy.

At the moment I have two cats (who have found it amusing today to lay on my keyboard -_-) and a black lab. How about you? Do you have any pets now?

Skadii

Yes, I have several dogs! I have, Louis, my little man who loves me more then anything! And Falina, his mother and quite possibly the sweetest dog in the world. Then I have Shadow, my little chihuahua who is the meanest little thiing ever! I love my dogs so much! Well, sweetie, I am finally ready to fall asleep but i really enjoyed talking with you! I hope we can chat again soon! Have a great night and stay sweet!

Styx26

... does anyone have dogs living with them that belong to a roommate or a family member?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lycana

I hope you sleep tight, Cole!!!! Loved talking to you!!

I don't, do you?

Mordred

Not that I do but.. does a cat that acts like a dog count?
*See Pillory*

Lycana