what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity Vixen

Sweat pants and over-large t-shirt and bunny slippers
I feel sooo sexy :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Becky

Black Yoga pants with a white band near the waist.
Tight calgary flames t shirt, stupid laundry it shrunk!
White socks!

Bliss

Long sleeve lavender shirt, blue jeans, black ankle boots, white socks, and a slim silver headband in my newly blacked hair.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

*smiles*

Black canvas deck shoes, black socks, grey trousers, pale green Margaritaville: Las Vegas t-shirt, black boxers, and my world tree pendant

Serenity Vixen

A big, soft, fluffy comfy robe and bunny slippers

Yea, one would think that by 11am I would be dressed, but I am thinking of just being lazy all day now that the Christmas rush is over :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cherri Tart

Balck Cargo pants, a pair of black and white stripey socks, bright pink ribbed top, and a black hoodie :) 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Zaer Darkwail

Black socks, black long underwear, black sport pants with red stripes, black t-shirt with howling wolf and motorcycle at background driving at desert at it, and dark blue loose overshirt.

Bliss

Black velvet buttondown mandarin collar longsleeve shirt, flared blue jeans, red patent kittenheel shoes with a single-button strap.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

oo, the shoes!  still in my PJs - got a new pair, too - open front top with a liittle sash to tie it closed! - they're lavender with purple trim - quite sophisticated looking if i say so myself :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Amberghylles

Black satin boxers and a pair of black socks

Caustic

Blue jeans, no belt... cuff of one leg's frayed, a little worn, other's missing the hem completely and has just fringe around the tops of bare feet.  There are pale blue paint-stains on the tops of the thighs from when I painted my apartment, a hole the size of a dime on the left knee, and the color's more gray than blue after countless washes.  They're broken in perfectly, comfortable enough to wear with nothing else.  Like when you break in a good pair of leather work-gloves... they're loose on you, but they grip in the places you bend them, so that even when you're not wearing them it's like you can see yourself in them, laying there on the hardwood in the light of a digital clock, you know their shape almost as well as you know the shape of your lover there in the bed.

They're not designer, not pre-distressed.  Just out of the drier, smelling faintly of fabric softener and the old spice shower gel I just used.  I'll take these over khakis any day.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Silkcat

back home with no roomie and the heat cranked up so I can catch up on E and strip down to a cami and panties, and less if I can stay awake from all my travel and find fun stories to read... :)
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Bliss

Light blue pyjama pants with light blue broken striping and white moons and stars on them. Black teeshirt with N. S. F. W. across the chest.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Jefepato

Dark blue jeans, old high school t-shirt, grey fleece, white socks, house slippers.

Cherri Tart

dark grey cargo pants, one size too big, black button up sweater over a white short sleeved tee over a navy thermal top. 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

We have a heating problem tonight, and it is running a little to high, so I am only in my panties...  errr  white if that matters :P

Cherri Tart

ooo... and yes, it matters *giggles* 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

It certainly does matter *grin*

I'm in undies (black), shorts (really dark blue (almost black), white and yellow) and a black tank top. It's an extra-tight one, so it clings to me nicely.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Bliss

Forest green wool peacoat over a variegated pink striped long sleeve v-neck shirt, flared bluejeans, broen leather cloggs and white socks, and a rosetta tone print Buff on my hair.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Black jeans, pink t-shirt, and bunny slippers :)

Zaer Darkwail

Black cotton sport pants again like before, long black underwear again, blue wool shirt with white leafs weaved into it (it is cold duh) and bright yellow garfield t-shirt (where it reads; 'Just Relax!') underneath it and black socks.

Lirliel

Sweat pants, white socks and black panties with a t-shirt with no bra on! :D
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cherri Tart

Red Yoga pants and a Blue and gold Cal Bears Sweat shirt.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

Giant mens t-shirt, Panties (Blue this time)) and bunny slippers ((I just love my bunny slippers :)  ))

Just another lazy Sunday :)

Cherri Tart

*leaves a trail of lettuce down hallway to the bed* ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored