Anyone heard of Pokegirls?

Started by Ajoxer, May 23, 2005, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

Hi Ajoxer,

if you've got any ideas about what info you'd want from/about characters, could you post it here?  That way those of use who're interested can start putting characters together in the "proper" format while we wait for the game forum to be made.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Ajoxer

For humans,
Name:
Blood Gifts: ( Basically, you can make up most stuff- Enhanced strength, stamina, ahem size, resistance to elements, that sorta more subtle thing. Keep in mind women are more likely to have gone through Threshold if they have Blood gifts.)
Blood Curses: ( The same, but bad.)
Current Harem:

For Pokegirls:
Name:
Current Owner: ( Can be none.)
Domestic, Feral, or Threshold: Thresholders used to be humans, thus they usually have memories and know their language. If they're not feral, they can even speak it. If they're Domesticated, they've been trained, and are likely to have a good deal of training.
Feral Currently: If Feral, they must be Tamed by a human, and cannot speak. They're likely to rape a human if they get the cance, attempting to be Tamed. They can be very rough.

That should be about good- You can play more than one Pokegirl, though I'd like to keep it to only one Tamer per person for now.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

singamer

i will play a pokegirl, get back to me and give me some details

Blushift

I'll see what I can put together .... mmmm pokegirls....
<B>"It makes me wish I had a gun."</B>

<I>"You already have a gun."</I>

<B>"It makes me wish I had many guns, floating around me, controlled by murder thoughts."</B>