The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, February 12, 2015, 12:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Good morning my lovelies!

I'm going to be reading sheets today and working on my own sheet for Gabriel and responding to pm questions and all that, but I wanted to pop in here first. <3

I'm so glad you're all interested in my little idea and willing to be a part of making it bigger. I adore each and every one of you for your creativity, enthusiasm, and desire to be a part of this.

~BP
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Madriv

I has a question. How many characters can a player play (assuming all character sheets submitted are acceptable)?

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

bubby

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 15, 2015, 01:11:11 AM
BUBBYLICIOUS! JOIN US!

*Squeaks!*

Does Michael need to be male? Or Raphael? Or are those already even taken? I can do a demon..ooohhhh I can so do a demon...  >:)

Juggtacular

bubby

Juggtacular

I guess you have to be in a game like this, lol. Also hi Bubby, been a while. :D

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

bubby

I've decided to go for Demon, and I've changed the face claim doohicky to state that. I'll try hard during this week to get the character done and sent for approval.

Lustful Bride

I kind of want to put interest in this. But unsure what I should play....I kind of want to play something like a female Constantine (Movie version) but one who tries to kiss up to the angels more rather than get angry.....idk im still thinking it over. Pretty much after learning she wasn't crazy (and that all her partying and such wasn't putting her on a good path) she tried to turn it around but still cant kick that old self.

So she is mostly paying lip service to her faith/ thinking that if she helps out or does work then she can get out of hell. (or at least get into purgatory)

Bloodied Porcelain

I haven't seen Constantine basically since it came out. Can you pm me a more in depth idea of what the character would be/be like?

ultimategeek

Hi!  Hope you guys don't mind if I join the party.  I'm working on a medium.
O&O :: SEARCH :: A&A

Faustus

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Vampyre Valkyrie

Anyone want to tell Pestilence to buzz off so I can function enough to finish our Prophet?
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on February 16, 2015, 01:43:37 PM
Anyone want to tell Pestilence to buzz off so I can function enough to finish our Prophet?

*steals his ring and runs away with  it*

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ultimategeek on February 16, 2015, 12:53:58 PM
Hi!  Hope you guys don't mind if I join the party.  I'm working on a medium.

Welcome,  geek! Happy to have  you!

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Lockepick

Expressing some interest...

Considering a Witch Sensitive working for/with the Demons -- maybe starting a cult dedicated to them or something. I'm a little iffy on the 'how.' I'd love a 'patron' amongst the Demons if possible.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: lockepick on February 16, 2015, 04:20:42 PM
Expressing some interest...

Considering a Witch Sensitive working for/with the Demons -- maybe starting a cult dedicated to them or something. I'm a little iffy on the 'how.' I'd love a 'patron' amongst the Demons if possible.

Unless every member of the cult were to sell their soul for whatever "power", having a demon patron really wouldn't make a difference. They couldn't derive any additional power from a demon patron without making a deal.

Lockepick

I suppose I was thinking my witch-y powers would allow me to masquerade as some manner of pagan god -- or offer blessings/services to those loyal to me. The ultimate goal is, of course, to get the cultists to sell their souls to the demon patron though, of course.

Though the demon patron is really mostly just because I think it would be a fun interaction.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Lustful Bride

Now im left wondering what kinds of ways my own character would piss off Demons, just for the hell of it (*cough* trying to earn brownie points with heaven*cough*) ....plus she thinks its honestly funny.

Hmm....pretending to be a delivery girl to Demon social gatherings and putting Holy Water in everything?  ::)

Blessing some alcohol or wines?  O:)