Delphy would like to play: [INC] [M/M] [M/F] [MUL]

Started by Delphy, June 01, 2008, 07:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delphy

Time to update this mess!

I have had the opportunity to play in some great games and meet some great people, with that said, I am still looking for some one on one parnters! These are games that I am willing to play in, or 'share' the running of.

- Star Wars: I'm looking to participate in a one-on-one game set in the Star Wars universe. Any time-frame I do. A complete free-form game, preferably in sessions via IM. If you have any interest feel free to contact me.

Those are the basic storylines I'd like to participate in. With that said, please take a look at my ONs and OFFs, that is a great guideline for any other stories I wouldn't mind participating in.

If anything here, or on my ONs and OFFs lists catches your eye, send me a PM and we can further discuss it.

Alexander

i have a game that i think you would love. looking at your on's i think its right up your alley. ^_^ ill pm it to you

WyldRanger

Hi there, if you're interested I would be up for a Star Wars game, particularly one with some incestuous themes mixed in. PM me if interested and we can bounce ideas off each other. ^_^

Arlyn

Have to admit, I like the idea of a Marvel-style RP scene.  I've rarely found anyone willing to go with original (as in made-up) characters anywhere, but I think it could be fun since you seem to be interested in it.  Care to bounce some ideas off one another?

Darthvegeta800

Delphy

*I have returned from the month that was hell.. And it's good to be back*

Inkidu

I have some ideas that might pique your interest. Just click the appropriate link in my sig.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Darthvegeta800

*tackles Delphy* Welcome back my dear!  :-*
Give me a pm if you have a request or idea?
Are our old rps on hold/stopped?

Delphy

Quote from: Darthvegeta800 on August 23, 2008, 02:09:12 AM
*tackles Delphy* Welcome back my dear!  :-*
Give me a pm if you have a request or idea?
Are our old rps on hold/stopped?

I am rather enjoying the new game we started, but perhaps we can re-visit the old ones at some point.

Darthvegeta800

^^ Hmmm and what happened to your cute avatar hmm? *crosses arms* ;)