Smutty Adventures (F for M)

Started by delle, November 10, 2015, 03:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delle

What I'm looking for: A lot of smut. Sometimes mindless, shameless smut in a modern setting.

My character's a raging slut. She's no wilting flower. She loves getting the shaft. She rarely ever says no (and means it). She'll drop her knickers for anyone who asks nicely, and let them be ripped off her for anyone who doesn't.

The story (or what's left of it) is basically a series of smutty one-shots (pun intended) as she screws her way through the weekends. Things might get rough or non-consensual, but she'll always take it with a smile.

Looking for a male partner who likes playing multiple characters (sometimes at the same time).

I don't need huge convoluted plots or huge paragraphs of text. But good grammar would be nice, especially if there's trash talk involved.
I don't want to play opposite sensitive nice guys either. Raging testosterone sounds more like the archetype.

This is just supposed to be good smutty fun. Inquire via PM!  :-*

delle

The Bro Code

http://www.brocode.org/

Inspired by the above. You play a bunch of guys (old? young?) perennial womanizers and chauvinists who enjoy taking and sharing women in degrading and demeaning fashion. They're close friends and loyal to one another, and share many adventures. Plenty of group sex, one-on-one encounters, pseudo-NC and campy fun.

I play the various women, some of whom may be recurring NPCs. There's going to be little to no genuine romance involved. The guys just want to 1) get in a girl's knickers 2) share her with the group.

The Fellowship of the Cock has one mission, and one mission only: get laid, hopefully staying out of trouble with the law. All members (geddit? hehe) try to get laid, and if possible share their conquests. However, there are some tests each targeted female is subjected to (without them knowing it's a test), each with varying degrees of smuttiness.

- Has boobs (anything above a B-cup qualifies) but usually just refers to anyone who looks bangable.
- Gives great head
- Anal

Any candidate who fails all of these tests will not be considered for the other tests, which follow.

- Swallows
- Money shot
- Ass-to-mouth

Any candidate who passes in at least two categories of the above gets to be considered "Fellowship quality". The final test of this is, of course, the gangbang, where all members of the Fellowship get in the act. Anyone who passes this final hurdle is henceforth considered a "Bros' Ho" and treated with the same consideration as a male member (all secrets and benefits are shared, etc). So far only a handful of girls have passed this hurdle. One of them could be a sister or cousin (if you're into incest), a prostitute, a girlfriend, etc.