Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

9...love the look, green hair, natural beauty, the outdoors, the wind...such a nice image...10 if I can join in.  ;)

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Falstaff

10+...OMG I so love that image.  So sensual...so yeah I want that.  :-*

Falstaff

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Peccavi

10. So close yet still so far away!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Cryptic

10... that silhouette, the dress.. just.. breath taking
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Peccavi

A 10. I love the hair and the pose.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Insanityenviesme

10, the perfect sight to wake up to
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Daoine Sidhe

He's definitely not reading musical notes.  10.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Novak

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Insanityenviesme

10, shall I play for you, my dear?
Moments of Sanity

Goddess of Night

10 music soothes the soul so please, play all you like.
My On/Offs

Insanityenviesme

10, if I could typo "for" in my previous request with "with" ::)
Moments of Sanity

Goddess of Night

10 a play of words. I do love a good play.
My On/Offs

Insanityenviesme

10, just for being so wonderfully accommodating
Moments of Sanity

Goddess of Night

10. Just for appreciating my sweetness
My On/Offs

Insanityenviesme

10, for things I can't really confess to here
Moments of Sanity