News:

Main Menu

Ice Age 4 Teaser

Started by Jacqueline, December 01, 2011, 04:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqueline

In case that you didn't watch it yet, it's so funny!

Ice Age 4 - First Look Teaser | HQ

Moon Hound Hati

Oh, wow, another one? Ah well, the movies have been funny enough up until now, so I'm not complaining. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Capone

As a pretentious bastard, I'm afraid I must be skeptical. Wasn't a fan of the second at all, and didn't bother to see the third one. It was an amusing enough short, but I see no purpose in a fourth.

Wait, hold on, I just realized. My six year old niece is going to want to see this.

Okay, now I see the purpose in a fourth.

Jacqueline

Aw, I enjoyed the three movies and I bet that I will probably watch this one too. Who knows, it might be better than the first one and if not at least you have a few laughs guaranteed!

Sabby

In my experience, the Scrat skits are the only parts most viewers care about, so essentially, we're paying for The Simpsons movie to see Itchy and Scratchy.

Capone

Quote from: Sabby on December 01, 2011, 06:58:43 AM
In my experience, the Scrat skits are the only parts most viewers care about, so essentially, we're paying for The Simpsons movie to see Itchy and Scratchy.

I was greatly delighted with the first film. I thought it was great, had purpose, and amused me. The second one just felt like "Okay, it made a lot of money, so now we gotta make a sequel...what do we do?"

Plus, my brain is kind of screaming that they want to go from Pangea to not in....well, record time. I'm assuming the idea is trying to adapt and survive, but at this point, the only way this film could be redeeming artistically (again, I'm a pretentious bastard) is if they actually bother to tackle extinction.

Story Tale

Scrat is hilarious. I think of all the sequel movies Ice Age is one of the few that halfway lives up to the original. *crosses fingers it won't end up like Land Before Time* I think Land Before Time is on its, what, 30th sequel by now? Lol.

Oniya

By the way, if you got the DVD of Ice Age: The Meltdown, it came with an all-Scrat DVD.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Sabby on December 01, 2011, 06:58:43 AM
The first thing I saw when I traded by old Apple TV unit to someone who wanted a project machine for a new one (I was curious about the streaming bits..and I like the ability to pipe high def to my replacement TV) was the Scrat shorts about him making the continents. I was nearly in tears at the depths of absurdity and hilarity he will go for his acorn.

SRT4NightRider

I'll be glad to watch this

Too much laughter over the simple stuff :)
For the countless souls who died, let our voices fill this night. Sing with me, never again!. They aren't lost, you see. The truth will live in me, believe me.

All that I have left inside is a soul that's filled with pride. I tell you, never again! Their depraved societ didn't end up killing me. Scream with me, NEVER AGAIN

yobo

Made me laugh, a lot.  ;D Scrat is great.

Have seen the other Ice Age-movies, and they are all good for a laugh. The second being my personal favorite of the movies.

Jacqueline

SinXAzgard21

I'm not bothering with this series anymore, 2 was barely funny to me and three was horrible imo.  My daughter only watches 2 and three when she is direly bored and nothing else is on otherwise it just collects dust in my collection.  To those of you that love the series I'm glad a fourth was made so that you can further enjoy Scrat.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.