Master/Slave, males wanted! MXF or MXM

Started by Amiable, July 13, 2009, 12:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amiable

I am in the mood to play a slave in a master/slave situation, either in a historical setting or in a modern setting. I would most likely play a slave who is stubborn and resistant and would have to be trained.

I'd like a master who isn't afraid to do kinky things and will punish the disobedient slave. But I am not exactly looking for someone who is very cruel. I prefer a caring kind of master who wants to take care of his little pet, but will do what he has to to make the slave obey. I'd also like someone who isn't afraid to get at least a little kinky. I'm especially craving toys at the moment.  ;D

I want to play a female slave with a male master (MXF) or a male slave with a male master. (MXM). I'm interested in playing either just a normal human slave or some kind of part-animal person. Like a catgirl/boy or a bunnygirl/boy.

Anyone interested?
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.

Hayato

i would be interested. would you also be willing for animal-costume play as well?

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Amiable

Bump! I got a few takers but this is still open ^_^
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Captain Maltese

I am interested and have an idea for an m/m story for you.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Chevalier des Poissons

I am interested as well, if you're still up to the FxM idea.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas