A New Life

Started by Rune, November 13, 2008, 03:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

In the future, cloning is big business. Custom clone are created for domestic and recreational use. With limited mental facilities, these clones are regarded as pets or toys instead of people. Clone minds are programmed by their creators for specific tasks and roles.

One man, a scientist of some skill, believes that clones are people too. He believes that their limited mental capabilities are a result of their programming. He believes that by mapping a human brainscan onto a clone mind, he could awaken the clone’s intelligence.

The scientist uses his own mind as a template to ‘awaken’ a clone. The subject he has chosen for this purpose is a pleasure clone. During the experiment, there is a power surge that effectively switches their minds. Although initially confused by what happened, they both quickly realize that they are stuck as each other until they can fix the machine.  The former clone, now awakened, finds herself in the scientist’s body. Liking her new freedom, she vows that she will not be a slave again. Never again will she be a toy. She plans on keeping the scientist’s body. Unfortunately for the former scientist, that means he will be spending the rest of his life as the pleasure clone…

Using the download mental programming technology, she learns what she needs to know. Telling the new clone that they need to keep up appearances until the process can be reversed, she begins to program the new clone to her liking, making her more docile and obedient and replacing skills like literacy and science with giving pleasure. By the time the new scientist’s intent is discovered, it will be too late to do anything about it.

I am looking for someone to play the clone who yearns for freedom and becomes the scientist. I would like to take the role of the scientist who becomes the pleasure clone.

Haibane

Interesting. So... you'll be a male scientist trapped in a female cloned body. Your playing partner will be a female pleasure device trapped in a male body. I like the idea. Shall we talk by PMs?

Rune

Sounds good, PM me and we can work out the details.