#43: The more beautiful and pure a thing is.... (Male 4 Female)

Started by Google, November 15, 2014, 09:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

#43: The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out this request thread...
I have been away for a little while because of a very long distance move but now I am back with a vengeance and looking to have some fun.

Now a few things you should know.
I play Dominant characters, even in non-bdsm games I tend to play a more dominant and aggressive character.
I love darker elements in a story, there is nothing wrong with a happy ending but what I find myself craving more often then not is something twisted and dark...
Perhaps my favorite theme is Corruption.... there are many ways this can be played out but it is something I enjoy.
I love a story that comes from collaboration, two people working together to craft a plot... not just one person having a laid out plan and the other person sticking to it like it is a script. Throw curves at me because I am likely to toss some back.

I know this is bare bones for now, still getting back into the swing but I have a few ideas that I will share soon as well as some inspiring images...

But if you have an idea or just an interest in possibly writing with me then send me a message.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)