News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ancient Revenge [MUL]

Started by NileGoddess, September 05, 2009, 07:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Story

Thousands of years ago in ancient times, there existed the mighty ruler of Egypt, Queen Cleopatra. She exalted herself as the Goddess of Pleasure, and was known to have an insatiable appetite for sex. Her harem of men and women was said to be endless, and every night she indulged in sexual acts.

Cleopatra was a wicked ruler who sat at the top of her throne while the rest of the land bathed in neglect. Lands were conquered with blood for their resources, families split as the Queen merely took people to satisfy her urges. Those who could not be trained to serve were disposed of without mercy, and all were forced to worship her as a religion, whether the people accepted her or not.

Three people, a man and two women, tired of living in oppression, decided to fight back. Using magical charms and deception, they subdued the evil ruler, binding and gagging her before wrapping her in burial cloth in which more spells and charms were woven.  She was sealed in her sarcophagus, which was chained shut, and was buried in the mountains. The queen would sleep in deathly slumber, but there was truth to her immortality as a Goddess. Though she would appear to die and decompose, her soul would merely wait until the chains holding it broke.

Thousands of years later, her prison was uncovered by an archeological team, who inadvertently breaks the spell of the imprisoned Goddess. They are fascinated at the apparently lost ruler and decide to take the findings back to study. One evening after the binds were cut, she reanimates, seeking to re-establish her kingdom of decadence…but not before inflicting the same punishment on the descendents of the ones who sealed her away.

Characters Wanted
Mary Hassan: One of the members of the archaeology team that works at the storage facility Cleopatra’s sarcophagus is kept. She is the descendent of one of the females that sealed her away thousands of years ago.

Josh Nakhti: Descended from the other female that sealed Cleopatra.

Andrea Peyton: Descended from the male of the three that sealed the evil queen.

Michael Wells: The leader of the archaeology team that discovers Cleopatra’s sarcophagus. While working late one night, the spell breaks, and the queen reanimates. He initially fears this sudden occurrence, but soon falls charmed to her beauty and seduction. Since he is a linguist, he is able to understand the resurrected queen in ancient Egyptian, acting as her source of knowledge in the evolved world.

Notes

This RP is bondage and BDSM oriented, with heavy sexual situations. The ending can be “good” where the descendents defeat the queen and re-seal her, or “bad” in which the queen wins, sealing the three descendents for eternity and ushering a new age of sexual deviance in the world.

The characters are merely a beta template. Any proposed human characters with preferred background, sex, and names will be accepted first. PM me if you are interested, have questions, or wish to add a concept to the story that might work better or improve it.

Unishifter

This sounds interesting. I've been kind of slow and busy lately, but if you don't mind that, I might be interested in playing Michael.

NileGoddess

Do you care to change the character name at all, or give him a better background? It was just a name and position I came up with quickly. But thanks for the interest!

Transgirlenstein

I would love to play Mary or to do something interesting with Josh
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Cosmo_ac

I could be interested in playing Josh, once i get some more details about the game.

NileGoddess

I'm glad you stumbled across my idea. Queen, do you have a character of preference other than the bland template I provided? And Cosmo, I sent you the details, just let me know what you think.

Transgirlenstein

Nothing in particular.  I can flesh Mary out through playing her.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Cosmo_ac

I should also ask some basic stuff, like if you had an idea as for how the game will flow (ie, are we going to be captured right quick or will it be a more drawn out process?) and how often will we be expected to post?

NileGoddess

I'd like to get some "regular living" into the story. It doesn't have to happen right away. For example, the story could begin with the sarcophagus being moved to the storage facility, and the archeologists begin to decipher it, and they discover Cleopatra is inside. Over the first few posts, they could open it, examine her remains, then go home. Then she could awaken, seduce Michael, and begin her revenge.

Cosmo_ac

I believe I shall sign up for the role of Josh, if possible.

NileGoddess

Very well. Josh's position is filled. Keep in mind, to other people interested, the sex of the characters can vary. I'd like to have at least one woman though.

WhiteyChan

Er, I'm interested, but seeing as the only role left is Andrea... I don't know whether you would be fine with me playing a woman, or if you can change her to a guy, or whether you want a lady to play a lady..?

NileGoddess

Are you comfortable with doing a female role? I have no problem with it. As far as the roles go, I'd like Michael to say male, and Josh is going to be male. I need at least one female. I haven't really heard from Red Comet about how much he wants to do this, so Michael might open up.

WhiteyChan

I'd be happy playing a female, I've done it before. Not in a sexual RP, but then, most of it is new to me anyway. I'm sure I'll be fine.

NileGoddess

Let's wait to here from Red Comet before making the decision. I believe Queentrippingsepent was up for playing Mary.

NileGoddess

I just heard from Red Comet. He said he'll take the role of Michael. Whitey, the choice is yours. If you want to play a male character, you are more than welcome to. But if you'd like to keep it female, that is okay too.

So here's the final list:
Michael:Red Comet
Josh:Cosmo_ac
Mary:Queentrippingserpent
Andrea/Other character:Whitey

NileGoddess

I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow, but please feel free to plan if you desire. Most of this roleplay is dependent on you all, so it's best if you weave the story together.

Unishifter

Oh, there's one thing I'm wondering. Since Cleopatra is a Goddess, I take it she must have at least some supernatural powers? If so, about what could we expect?

NileGoddess

Her main attribute is immortality. She would also have some minor ability to hypnotize and attract others sexually, especially men. Other powers would have to come from an outside source, like an incantation or what have you.

Unishifter

So, at NileGoddess' request, I went ahead and got the thread started!

NileGoddess

Who would like to post next? I'm afraid I will have to wait until Michael investigates my awakening late one night.

NileGoddess

In the interest of plot development, I think we should discuss how the two endings could come about. Cleopatra's intent is to subdue each descendant one by one. She will punish them, either one by one as she catches them or once she has capture them all. If none of them escape, she will set about sealing each one.

Now, for them to win, they will have to somehow break free. Michael will be seduced and hypnotized to do her will. Maybe Mary could somehow break the spell as he guards them while the Queen prepares. Or, we could have one of them force their way free of their restraints.

Thoughts?

AthenaNude

Whatdo you think of using ancient Egypt as the setting instead of modern day?  I must admit, I do like the idea of Cleo winning and ushering in an age of sexual deviance.  Maybe you could do a prequel to the RP where our characters (Romans, Greeks, Nubians, etc) all are involved in Cleopatra's perverted empire already? 

Also, what do you feel about a futa character?  :-)

NileGoddess

This story has been dead for quite some time. I'm thinking about trying to revitalize it eventually, but as of right now, I'm too busy to get it started. But thank you for the interest and the ideas. I'll let you know when or if I get it up and running.

AthenaNude

Thanks for the info, NileGoddess.  Yes, I'm a total n00b here (green as grass) and am just sifting and sorting through all the ideas and responding to the ones I find the most interesting and exciting.  I haven't really been keeping close tabs on the dates of these posts, so that was my mistake.

I really hope you do consider a historical fiction Ancient Egypt roleplay.  I think it would be very fun indeed!  A little magic, a little mythology, and a lot of perverse and extreme sex action!  Exactly what I'm seeking.  :-)