Murder Mystery Mansion (OOC discussion and questions)

Started by Remiel, November 16, 2011, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

OOO yes.. a bigger one.. we could possibly enlarge it ourselves, Eden, if we blew it up a bit.. *efg* ... I'd definitely send you that slip in your PM box as my vote card!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Valerian

;D  Thanks!  It isn't quite as pretty as I was hoping, but it turned out all right.  I can see what I can do about a bigger version, since I'm afraid just enlarging it as it is will only help really show up the flaws.  *blush*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

It looks just like the game piece! :)  I'd love to see a bigger one if you feel up to it. if not we can work with the smaller one! :) 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Nadir

It does look marvellously authentic, but I can't even read what the words say, which is a real shame.

Valerian

I was sadly limited by the original source material, which was small, and I couldn't find anything better in that style.  :(  These are from a later version of the game, and those notebooks are just not as good.  They lack the panache of the earlier style, darn it.  They're at least more readable, though.

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

Yay!! Very lovely!! Thank you Val! Even our own sheet to keep track of notes! <3

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Nadir

Ryven

Kendra

I was hoping to use the last of my grey cells but I think I killed them off  ::)
Thank you Val - they're awesome
*hugs*

Remiel

Remember, once again, I will need everyone's Suspicions by the end of Sunday.

Remiel

Okay, everyone who PM'd me this week should have the results of their Suspicions (I didn't get them from two of you).     Please let me know if you haven't.

Round 3 should start pretty soon--I just need to clarify one small thing.

Beguile's Mistress

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Zelric Miras

Remiel

Round 3 begins now! 

Also, from now on, it will be assumed that everyone will be in whichever room was last indicated until they state explicitly otherwise.  This will carry over from round to round.

Remiel

Remember guys, I will need everyone's suspicions by the end of Sunday in order to count for this round.  Otherwise, you'll miss your chance and will have to wait for next round. 

Remiel

Round 3 has officially ended!   If you haven't received a response to your suspicion via PM, let me know!

Round 4 will start soon; due to the upcoming Christmas and New Year's holidays, however, this round will last two weeks, instead of one.  Feel free to post, if you like, but you won't have to PM me with a new Suspicion until the end of Monday, Jan. 2nd.

Happy holidays, from Murder Mystery Mansion! And pay attention to the IC thread--an important discovery will soon be revealed!

Remiel

We have our first casualty!   Sorry, Geeklet, but you have been silenced by the murderer.  Your investigation, alas, ends here.

For those who remain, the stakes have just been raised.  Secret passages--what could they mean?  How many are there? Is any room truly safe?  We know now that there is a secret passage linking the Trophy Room to the Wine Cellar; could there be other such secrets within the Mansion?    Surely the killer is aware of them--will you figure out the pattern in time?

Geeklet

FoamWeber

Geeklet

I've noticed something. In these games, I always seem to be one of the first few eliminated. :P

Remiel

Well, in the Zombie game, you not only survived, but were instrumental in helping the Survivors win, if I recall.