News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Minigroup Supernatural - interest check

Started by Joel, April 08, 2015, 01:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joel

__ MODERN MYTHOLOGICAL __
__ SUPERNATURAL __

crime // psychological // horror

PAIR(S) OF RPERS SOUGHT
-- group versus group --

This is a very unusual request for group-rp participants, so I beg your patience as I explain.  A pair of writers and I have concocted a situation involving terrible, terrible villains and now we realize we are looking for a pair (or small group) of "good guys" to terrorize.  This is different than usual group RPs in that each "camp" would have their own stories running amongst their characters.  The two "groups" might not interact very often, but their presence is both a backdrop in the setting and essential element of the plot.  The potential inquirer(s) would be ready with a partner in tow (or a few other rpers) that s/he is comfortable teaming up with.  We can of course make more than one character and play in one another's "camps" but in general the fun of the game would be us plotting against one another as separate groupsOh and the good guys will probably win, but that's just my opinion >_>.

IMPORTANT INFO

• Please have a gander at Tinkertoy's, Joel's, and Wherewaldowas's materials for more information on who you might be writing with.
  • Please note that this might contain extreme content (although not necessary)
  • Posting times are relaxed.  This is just a game.  Lets have fun!
  • This has a little bit of creative competitiveness inherent in it although we are all very supportive of one another.  The ideal candidates will not be shrinking violets and likely consider themselves literate writers.

InsertWittyNameHere

I'm in. I'd be partnering with Tinkertoy.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Joel

LETS DO THIS SHITTTTTTTTZZZZZ

okay so maybe we should all you know plot over skype

Juggtacular

Is this still open for people? Or do you have enough?

Rel Mayer

I'm interested if you're still looking for players. :)

Joel

Hi Rey and Juggs.  Welcome!  It's still open and we are currently working stuff out between dame and witty too.  Incidentally, all of us have Skype so we've just been chatting about it.  If you'd like to join it shoot me your contact info over PM.  If not, we can talk in any other way you'd like. 

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Joel on April 09, 2015, 05:00:56 PM
Hi Rey and Juggs.  Welcome!  It's still open and we are currently working stuff out between dame and witty too.  Incidentally, all of us have Skype so we've just been chatting about it.  If you'd like to join it shoot me your contact info over PM.  If not, we can talk in any other way you'd like.

bubby

TheHangedOne

I'd be interested. Hey bubby, want to team up?  ;D
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

Quote from: TheHangedMan on April 11, 2015, 09:23:36 PM
I'd be interested. Hey bubby, want to team up?  ;D

*Sighs and snugs*

Sorry darlin', but I've decided to not do this. I got too much on my plate as it is.