M posting ideas for interested F's.

Started by Xenophile, December 20, 2009, 03:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenophile

Alright, I'll list a few plots that I have some interest in doing as well as any special pairings that I have a particular crave for. I can play on Threads, but I prefer PM's and IM's, feel free to message me about my contacts! If you need any more details about me or my kinks, check my signature, or send me a PM and ask  :-)

Important!
Right now I have several long-term RP's going on, and I do not want any more of those at this time (but this has changed. I won't hold it against you if you, the potential RP'er, ask me about long-term plots, but that doesn't mean that I have stopped looking for one-shots. To be honest, I think I prefer the one-shots still. Old habits die hard, heh). Right now, I am looking forward towards short RP's, one scene RP's or a RP that has a loose story where we can "jump" forward and backwards to do the interesting events in that plot. If anyone can think of a fun, sexy short involving a regular woman and a lizardman, call me.

--------Plots-------

1-Convict of the Third Degree
Basically, it's an idea I had about an alien in a escape pod that lands on Earth. He's a convict, and he's in a foul mood. Initially, I imagined him crash landing nearby a Salem village in 18th century America. How this develops, it can vary. A woman is picking firewood and follows the falling star, then, gets raped by a friggen alien. Or, she thinks it is Satan, and submits. If you have any interesting variations of this, or ideas of other historical/modern settings to put this plot in, let me know!

2-Diplomatic relations
A more normal science fiction idea. The Terran Federation is a new power in the galaxy, and is establishing formal relations with new species almost every day. Let's crank up the smut on this and imagine that we have a woman diplomat tasked to establish the first formal meeting with an alien diplomat, and he's from a culture with a very liberal attitude towards recreational sex. To make it even more likely that there'd be any recreational sex, besides the human diplomat employing a "When in Rome" tactic, the alien could have very potent pheromones. Symptoms of exposure being; an increased sense of security with the alien, increased libido, impaired long-term preparations and planning, and whatever we feel like adding! I'd prefer some type of alien that doesn't look like something from Star Trek, if you know what I mean. If you got any special alien on your mind that you want to use, please share!

3-Colony on Earth
In some historical moment of our time, an alien spaceship lands. A large merchant vessel run out of fuel, a badly damaged battleship, or a colony ship with no engines to disengage from the gravity of Earth lands in the dust bowl of the central USA in 1946. The government restricts access to the era of the ship, and it takes 5 years before any civilian is allowed access. The dates and circumstances is up for discussion, but the main idea is that perhaps a thousand aliens is restricted, and one alien is in a human society, acting as a diplomat for his kind and his community on Earth Or, it could be a human in that alien society investigating their conditions and culture. It can be changed to fit a more sexual theme but it doesn't have to. I like this idea on a scientific basis enough to try and not squeeze in some flirting or xenophiliac tendencies into it  ;)

4-Attraction Crossing the Fence
A new neighbour moves into the suburban block, and it isn't one of the locals. A couple of strange people (insert whatever race/species/aliens of your desire) move next door to a lonesome woman. The man of that household is... Impressive to behold, but the woman seems distant and not social at all. He works at the same plant as many other people of the block, and he seems very pleasant to work with, but the evening shouting makes that marriage look unpleasant. So, he stays outside plenty on the weekends... And otherwise. On the warm summer days it doesn't take long for your character, the lonesome woman, to have a chat with this exotic fellow, leaning over the elbow high fence. Perhaps only sporting her two piece bathing suit, or loose fitting shorts and a spacious (or not, wink wink) tank-top? It is a hot day, after all...

5-Arranged Marriage
It's overdone and cliché, but I guess classics have other names then just classics. This idea isn't that solid, as I'm very relaxed on the details. One example could be a plain princess from a extended line of women is married off to a very controversial groom in a political move to tie closer bonds between two trading houses. As you may have guessed by now if you've gone through my other plots, I'd very much like to see a regular human girl paired with something inhuman. Fantasy races can apply. Another variant could be, let's say, a marriage to consolidate a peace treaty. The son of a powerful lizardman war chief is paired with a maiden elf of the kingdom at siege after a extended war between the two races. Imagine that wedding night, whoo boy!

6 -Senseless Smut!
Well,I figure I should add a option for those who wants the plot to serve a minimal role in the RP; to provide a context for the gratuitous amounts of smut to be incorporated. It an be in any setting, medieval, fantasy, modern, sci/fi or even a mix! The plot can be anything as simple as a adventurer fighting his or her way through sexual encounters, or a space ship being invaded by aliens and our characters have to fight their way out, or away from severely sexually frustrated aliens and creatures! Give me ideas like these (or not! I like to see ideas I haven't thought about), and we'll brainstorm some!

7 -A little monstrous
I'm not limited to playing bipedal characters. I figure that an idea involving a monster, or something feral coupled with a human, or human-like female character in your hands! Idea wise, maybe it could be a Overlord displeased with one of his servants, and he throws her to "The Pit" which is basically a scene inhabited with a sexually frustrated monster. Your character will be naked in The Pit,of course. Another idea could be that a lonely housewife has a pet (maybe a dog, or in a sci/fi or fantasy setting, something more exotic and fantastic) either decides to use that buck in a lewd manner, or she's forced to endure some dry humping before her mind is cluttered with very horrible ideas about indulging herself in some animal erotica. Dragons, alien beasts, fantasy creatures can all apply! If you got any similar ideas to fit with this, let me know!

8 -The Pool Boy
The title almost sums it all up. A housewife is alone in her spacious villa on a hot summer day, and the pool boy is the only one at the premise. She can sit inside, sipping on a glass of wine, looking out the window and sees this half naked buck. 18 years old, sweat glistening over his chest, abs, arms and legs. He leans and kneels, and she can see just how his muscles and body flexes... Isn't that enough to give a woman the push she needs to instigate, or to at least flirt?

9 -Dominions 3
This idea is not as much as a idea, but more of a setting which we can discuss a plot. Dominions 3 is a obscure indie PC strategy game, that takes place in three ages of a fantasy world. I would so love to find someone who has played this game, because it gives so much room and options. This could be a smut focused game, or not! We could see how the Greek inspired Arcoscephale meets the Bandar Log, the Indian inspired nation ruled by apes and Nagas! We could RP the Oceanian mermen raiders, roaming the coastlines as they shed their tails for legs and harass the Sumerian inspired, cold blooded Lizardmen of C'Tis! Or we could take on a more lewd route, as with the breeding experiments of the Abysians. These people, who are the descendants of lavamen try to breed the perfect creature. So far they have made good progress to breed the fiery Abysians with Demons, but who knows what other magically induced 'experiments' are running on the side? Or, we could just go crazy and have the humanoids of ancient Greek and Roman myths lure women into the woods with their pan flutes and promises of wild revelry! Pans, Centaurs, Minotaur and oh my!

10 -Post Apocalyptic
The wilderness of the post apocalyptic world can be filled with dangerous mutants, the remnants of ancient robotic armies or simply the desperate sole survivors of civilization. I got a couple of ideas or more, and I'd like to see if anyone else shares that interest. The Fallout universe is good to use, because most gamers will at least have heard of it, but the bleak future of the Terminator franchise isn't bad either for a good, action romp! Perhaps, a RP where we take on the important people who gather people into a enclave, and try to re-establish civilization? Survivors gather, and they depend on the decision of leaders. Wouldn't that be interesting?

11 Forced Love
A woman has had her eyes on a dreamy man for a long time. She's shy and wouldn't know what to do with him, and she doubts that she could do anything more with him then just chit-chatting, whether this is due to her plain features or shyness is uncertain. Thankfully, this is a fantasy setting, so she gets her hand on a special potion. Whomever drinks it will get madly in love with the first he, or she, sees. But the woman doesn't want love. No, she wants the man. So, she spikes the potion to not only make the man infatuated with her, but to make him insanely aroused as well.
The setting for this can vary, the genders can vary. This is, as you might be able to tell, a very smut oriented plot. If you have any ideas on how to expand this idea with more smut or plot, I'd like to hear what you got!

Well, that's it for now. I'll probably return and add plots and pairings as time goes by.
Ons and Offs
Updated 2011 June 5th A's and A's

Xenophile

Ons and Offs

Xenophile

Edited, now looking towards fun shorts!
Ons and Offs

Surrender

Interested in your Arrianged Marriage plots if you're still looking?

Thanks!

Aerona

Arranged Marriage if you're interested still? :)

Xenophile

Ons and Offs

margossweet

Hi Xenophile

Im interested in the Alien convict Idea if you still want to explore that idea
For every women there is a man but I don't mind two or three

Xenophile

Ons and Offs

Xenophile

Added Pool Boy, Dominions 3, Post Apocalyptic and crossed out A Convict of the Third Degree (despite the cool name).
Ons and Offs

Xenophile

Ons and Offs

Xenophile

Added some grammatical changes and regular updates.
Ons and Offs

darling

Very interested in #5. I'd be up for the lizard-elf thing. It definitely wouldn't get boring. XD

Flora of Horror

Hello, I'm interested in Forced Love, and I have a few things in mind since it's fantasy theme.
☢so let's just drink to get drunk & tell each other everything☢
☣FOR A DRUNK MIND SPEAKS A SOBER HEART☣
⚡then we both can go on with life in denial of our spoken words⚡
⚠SO LETS GO ON BLAMING THE SHOTS OF VODKA ON OUR DRUNKEN MINDS⚠
until we both admit those hidden feelings we feel <3

Everything you need to know about me

midnight diamond

Hi Xeno ^.^ ideas 4 and 5 interest me...let me know if they're still open :)

Xenophile

darling, Flora of Horror, midnight diamond have been given a PM each in reply to their shown interest!
Ons and Offs

Xenophile

Arranged Marriage has been put on hold as a plot that I'm looking for, due to it being already filled.
Ons and Offs

Xenophile

It's been 17 months since the last time I posted on this thread. I am back with a desire for games after a rather long hiatus, and I think I can safely bump this without facing any repercussions or breaking any rules of conduct.

... Right?   :-(
Ons and Offs

Xenophile

Ons and Offs

Xenophile

I'm back to Elluiquiy, and after checking this thread out I realize that all the plots still work. I'll probably add something in the days to come, so do please revisit! Do feel free to also check out my O&O's!
Ons and Offs

Xenophile

Alright, let's see if I this thread is interesting to you people out there. My kinks and desires remain the same, though I may have gotten an increased craving for MILF's and chubby nerdy chicks.

Just a heads-up!

And I have updated the first post to open all possible ideas I have posted! Nothing is marked as "go too much of that"!
Ons and Offs