Interest Check: Original World Final Fantasy RP

Started by Florence, February 17, 2013, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

xD!!

I'm working on it. Admittedly I got distracted the past few days. I bought Minecraft for myself and someone as a gift and have been playing it like crazy xD

Don't you guys worry though, this is still being worked on. :3

Edit: Just wanted to pop in here and make sure you guys know I AM still working on this. However, I am keeping a policy of 'its done when its done', so I apologize if it takes a while.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Wargtass

Awesome!  ;D

Gives me time to complete some games.
O/O

Crowe

Florence

It is, yes, but as per my last post, I am not setting a concrete timeframe on it for several reasons.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Crowe

LuciusLeche

so...you guys need a...Time Mage maybe?  and once you work yourself into the spot to get a new class does it -have- to be an advanced class or could you, say, go from Time Mage into something like a Mystic knight?  or is that getting a little too Red Mage-y?
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -Oscar Wilde

On's and Off's

More On's and Off's