Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HannibalBarca

Either pizza or desert, guilty on both counts.  I'm 6'5", and even at 47 I can get away with that on occasion :P

Guilty or Not Guilty: Lounged around naked at your own place, when proselytizers came to the door, and you were either tempted to answer in your state, or actually did so?
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

CaptainErotica

Guilty. I wasn't naked but answered my door for the Jahovas Witnesses in my boxers that said "Bazooka Inside with an arrow pointing down. They didn't know what to say.

Are you guilty of pretending not to know how bowl so the hot guy/girl could teach you?

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty, I like to win!

Guilty or Not Guilty: Are you guilty for losing on purpose.

CaptainErotica

Guilty as charged,

Drank the last bit of milk, tea, etc and left the empty carton in the fridge.

Mnemosyne

Hmmm very near empty... like just a gulp left in there, yes, but not completely empty! I just don't like to waste, if I can help it! (( Also... there are cartons of tea..? Or am I misunderstanding this..? ))

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Custom ordered something?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Numerion

Guilty. My whole table is custom ordered and it is glorious.

Guilty or Not Guilty: broke furniture with sex-related activities?
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

HannibalBarca

Broke a bed.  At a hotel in Vegas.  Oops :P

Ever broke a non-bed piece of furniture during sex?
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Mnemosyne

You people and your breaking things... Not Guilty.

Ever had to replace something you had broken?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Guilty, my cell phone.

Guilty or Not Guilty lied about someone cooking. Said it was good when it really wasn't.

Becca

Guilty. It's just a little white lie.

Ever bought an outfit that was too small hoping you'd soon fit in it?

SmuttyReader

Guilty, ended up giving it away.

Guilt or Not Guilty, bought something without trying it on.

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Lots. Lots and lots. I have about a forth of my closet filled with such closing. Just hanging there. They were things I got at thrift stores that I just could not pass over for how cute they were, despite how in reality it is unrealistic for me to believe I might ever fit most of them. I just really love fashion, so when I see something that I completely love to death I have to buy it! Either to remind myself to replicate it by sewing or just to keep the fabric to turn into something else!

Hmmm... I have not personally? Other people bought me things without having me try them on, but I have learned well enough that despite how I hate being put into... a tiny... despicable... evil booth to try on clothes, I really should. So I can see if I like them and if it is flattering, so forth. I have purchased far too many things that I ended up donating to charity or to my siblings because I believe I should have to live with my decision, rather than get my money back.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Recycled something old, into something new for yourself?
Mistreated

ArtemisHighmore

Guilty. I am always reusing old things.

Gone skinny dipping?

SmuttyReader

Not guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty ate a whole pizza by yourself.

Mnemosyne

A whole pizza... let me think... I can't remember doing as much..? At least not in one sitting? If we are talking about in multiple sittings, then yes.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Taken a hit for somebody?
Mistreated

SpiralEye

Not guilty.

Guilty or not guilty.  Have you ever lied to someone without any real reason to?
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

SmuttyReader

Guilty

Guilty or Not Guilty get getting in a fight with a sibling.

Mnemosyne

Guilty. I try to avoid conflict like the plague, but oh... when I get angry. I  scare myself with how angry I am when such a thing occurs.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Bought fireworks?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty, someone else usually buys them and I really don't like fireworks.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Told a lie, that would hurt someone.

Numerion

sadly, yes.

Guilty or not guilty: lied to prevent somebody from hurting?
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty, honesty is the best policy.

Guilt or Not Guilty: Writing when you are suppose o be doing something more important.

Mnemosyne

Guilty. I lied for quite some time to a friend, as well as myself. Just so both of us did not have to lose a friend. Turned out she did not mind if I told her that I was scared of her, her dog, her husband. So I avoided her for half a year or more for no good reason, I guess? Of course even when I did tell her this, I do believe I ended up not being able to help but say more positive things... so... more lies there... One day I am going to learn how to give people real solid negative feedback, one day. To be fair she suffers from mental disorders, so it is hard when I am worrying about her mentality more than my own sanity?

Guilty. Writing is more important...

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Pulled a prank on someone?
Mistreated

SpiralEye

Guilty.  I once hid one shoe from each pair in the house, half of them left shoes, and the other half right shoes.  My parents had to go to work with shoes that didn't match.

Guilty or not Guilty:  Have you ever eaten so much food in one sitting that you absolutely hated yourself afterwards?
I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

SmuttyReader

Guilty, all I could do is sleep afterward. I think I gained 10 pounds.

Guilty Or Not Guilty: Falling asleep when you were suppose to be doing something.

SpiralEye

Guilty, all the time.

Guilty or Not Guilty?  Hitting on a woman, only to find out it's a man (or vice versa).